Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Spotify To MP3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Spotify To MP3 (1026 Views)

Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig / h2converter.com - Best website convert Youtube to MP3 & MP4 / Moviesoundtracks On Spotify To Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotify To MP3 by tinker33: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2016
Hey Nairaland Community smiley
I recently discovered that you can listen to audio books in spotify, that's so great grin So now I'm wondering if it is also possible to save some audio books from Spotify? I want to save them on my old MP3-Player so I can listen to them while I'm driving to work. Hope someone can give me a good advise on that smiley Thanks!
Re: Spotify To MP3 by majoranjo: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello smiley
Yeah I think it's great that spotify offers audio books, I also love to listen to some while driving in my car grin But I transfer the books and also some songs on my usb flash so therefore I got a software which legally records from spotify. It's called audials tunebite premium and you only pay once for this software (not like for spotify premium monthly). It works very well and can record in double speed! Also you can choose what format your file should be. I think it's very useful and I use it for other online audio streaming as well smiley But see for yourself if this is what you are looking for http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_internet_radios/spotify.html
Hope this will help you smiley
Re: Spotify To MP3 by endeavorfrazer: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2017
I also have the need to download Spotify to MP3, then I google search and tried so many methods.

Lucily, I find Allavsoft does work great in direclty and batch download music from Spotify to MP3.

You may also have a free try from http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/spotify-to-mp3.html

tinker33:
Hey Nairaland Community smiley
I recently discovered that you can listen to audio books in spotify, that's so great grin So now I'm wondering if it is also possible to save some audio books from Spotify? I want to save them on my old MP3-Player so I can listen to them while I'm driving to work. Hope someone can give me a good advise on that smiley Thanks!
Re: Spotify To MP3 by Wlee2060: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sorry, I'm so later. But I still can't help recommend you some useful tips or tools that you can try. The one I'm using now is this easy-to-operate Spotify to Mp3 converter. It can help you record songs, playlists, podcasts, audiobooks, or other audio content from Spotify with lossless quality. And the ID3 tags or metadata info will also be kept. Highly recommended!

(1) (Reply)

New Song Release: Download 'odo' By Danny Kael / Flavour & Chidinma – Iyawo Mi / DJ Yk – Soro Soke Weyrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.