Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme (1828 Views)

Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
I am feeling a little jobless today and felt i should put my detective skills to use. This is also to confirm my doubts about all the fake profiles on nairaland.

The person of interest here is by real name EMENIKE DANIEL.

Popularly now known as surpriseme or jamiecollins.

For some absurd reason, He feels he can use soneone's profile picture either for popularity or sth else i dont really care.. But it is totally wrong and misleading.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2016
The real emenike daniel.. Funny thing is that he isnt that bad looking. You need to be more confident with yourself. You will attract the right people.

Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2016
Fake profile.. Jamiecollins

Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow LMFAO!!! Op how true is this? More proof.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Wow LMFAO!!! Op how true is this? More proof.

100 percent true.. He should come and prove himself otherwise. So call him here.. Wether it is jamiecollins or surpriseme.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
More proof... Proof 1. Jamiecollins phone number which he shares freely with ladies.

Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Proof 2 let us take this number and insert it into true caller.. Plus i have the original number of the owner of the profile pic.. He models.

Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
I have another proof.. But let me let him defend himself... Then i will dish it out.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
[/b]I just confirmed Danemenike is a separate profile but the truth remains that the real person behind the jamiecollins or surpriseme account is daniel emenike.[[b]
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lol you be real CIA. Maybe there are several Dan Emenikes and JaymieCollins name also happen to be that.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol you be real CIA. Maybe there are several Dan Emenikes and JaymieCollins name also happen to be that.

As i said let him deny it and i will dish the next evidence.. I will chill for him...
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Apparently, he has denied the allegation on the other thread, so just complete the bust.
And, he's removed the alleged catfish picture from his profile pic.

Ominigreat:

As i said let him deny it and i will dish the next evidence.. I will chill for him...

Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Apparently, he has denied the allegation on the other thread, so just complete the bust.
And, he's removed the alleged catfish picture from his profile pic.

Check ur email.. If u accept that.. Then i will show u a way u can be double sure.. I cant post it here yet.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
I think you should post it here for all to see since we were all deceived. But I've replied you sha.
Ominigreat:

Check ur email.. If u accept that.. Then i will show u a way u can be double sure.. I cant post it here yet.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Ominigreat:
I have another proof.. But let me let him defend himself... Then i will dish it out.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2016
Ominigreat:
I am feeling a little jobless today and felt i should put my detective skills to use. This is also to confirm my doubts about all the fake profiles on nairaland.

For some absurd reason, He feels he can use soneone's profile picture either for popularity or sth else i dont really care.. But it is totally wrong and misleading.

Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Ominigreat:
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Ominigreat:
The real emenike daniel.. Funny thing is that he isnt that bad looking. You need to be more confident with yourself. You will attract the right people.
That's my pics d FB own...and I'm confident with mysef...I dunno those other accounts please take it down...
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by adetoyipeter(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2016
let him deny it and evidence will be dish out .. exclusivepp.com.ng
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 26, 2016
But when I asked you if that cute guy on your profile was you, you said yes, that you can't be using another dude's photo on your profile cuz you ain't gay. Always known something was so fishy about you. And you trying to take us as fools, spinning one ridiculous story or the other. When people get caught doing shït on the internet, they always blame imaginary hackers. Hackers my small foot! It's pathetic. You're pathetic.
surpriseMe:
That's my pics...and I'm confident with mysef...I dunno those other accounts please take it down...
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
But when I asked you if that cute guy on your profile was you, you said yes, that you can't be using another dude's photo on your profile cuz you ain't gay. Always known something was so fishy about you. And you trying to take us as fools, spinning one ridiculous story or the other. When people get caught doing shït on the internet, they always blame imaginary hackers. Hackers my small foot! It's pathetic. You're pathetic.
Sorry dunno what u talking about and I never claimed that Nathaniel my friend pics I used then was me... the day u asked I was kidding with u and was nothing serious..I didn't put up his pic to attract anybody cos have also uploaded my own pics b4 I use his...so the young dude u saw there is not Me..his a friend of mine..pls dont get it twisted..sorry abt the pix mixed up!
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
If that's the case, I didn't "get" the joke.
surpriseMe:
Sorry dunno what u talking about and I never claimed that Nathaniel my friend pics I used then was me... the day u asked I was kidding with u and was nothing serious..I didn't put up his pic to attract anybody cos have also uploaded my own pics b4 I use his...so the young dude u saw there is not Me..his a friend of mine..pls dont get it twisted..sorry abt the pix mixed up!
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
If that's the case, I didn't "get" the joke.
I can see is becos u obsessed over handsome guys that is why u took it so personal..Smh! Anyway please u don't always take people serious cos they might be playing around with ur head...especially online..the genuine ones are just few...just be careful.
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by surpriseMe: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ominigreat:

Hey bro, the profile pics I use b4 on my only account here "SurpriseMe" was my friend's pics Nathaniel by name..so me putting it up there wasn't to attract any attention or for something else..and d fact that I'm friendly with some ladies on NL gave u the wrong impression of me. if I was not genuine I won't give my personal number out freely and I won't open a whats app group with my personal number..So my surpriseMe account ain't fake...u checked me up on FB I'm Emenike daniel and nothing more..the truth is jaymiecollins account is a fake account who hijacked my main account and starts creating multiple accounts with my friends pics on it.. so pls take down that account its fake!...u should have email me first before making all this Allegations on me and settle it amiably..
Re: FAKE PROFILE ALERT. Danemenike = Jamiecollins Aka Surpriseme by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keep your warnings and the rest of your BS to yourself. I still have a lot to say, but I'd just zip it and let it die down. This has nothing to do with obsession or whatever, I just dislike deceptive people. But I'd take your advise though, I'd like careful of how I'll relate with people online. Very careful. smiley
surpriseMe:
[s] I can see is becos u obsessed over handsome guys that is why u took it so personal..Smh! Anyway please u don't always take people serious cos they might be playing around with ur head...especially online..the genuine ones are just few...just be careful.[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BADDEST! ASS Ghanaian Slay Queen That Got Hips That Dont Lie (PHOTOS) / It's World Animals Day. / Breaking News: North Korea Nuclear Test Site Collapse Killed 200 People:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.