Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

"Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) (65456 Views)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost / FG To Provide Support For Export Of 200m SIM Cards Offshore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by kettle84(m): 3:11am On Nov 24, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

export to Lagos and Kano.

this is what weve always said, there is no consumer market in East. If Biafra separates they will rent asunder within months and become refugees all over again in Yorubaland. This is what Yoruba leaders say they must not be released yet until its proven on ground that they can self sustain. Once they go we dont ever want to do with them again so its better to make sure its done properly and no rush rush and back to square one.

Tell your leaders to give signal so Yoruba can inspect your state of readiness and approve your flag for secession. grin
SW leaders indeed. Are you talking about the ones Awusa/Fulani used to ascend the presidency and dumped afterwards?

yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by fkdmods: 3:31am On Nov 24, 2016
kettle84:
Are you awere that majority of wholesalers for the product are foreigners form all over Africa?

It's just strange. Like i said, Nigerians are afraid of a product but other nations are willing to buy it. Doesn't make any sense.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by 2naira50kobo: 4:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:
They have been exporting over the years. They should work on packaging, that is not cassava nah!

Branding is the word. Hilarious though. Cassava don suffer for una hand.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by Pavore9: 4:41am On Nov 24, 2016
2naira50kobo:

Branding is the word. Hilarious though. Cassava don suffer for una hand.

Na so l dey pack cassava way back then! cheesy

It really makes no sense as l also export. I recall when l presented some products being produced in Lagos to an upscale British school in Nairobi where those in their Nursery classes are paying about N2m as school fees, the School's Director asked if the products l presented were imported from the U.S!

It is Lagos manufactured but attention was paid to details and passed international standards.

They should up their game!
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by 2naira50kobo: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:

It really makes no sense as l also export. I recall when l presented some products being produced in Lagos to an upscale British school in Nairobi where those in their Nursery classes are paying about N2m as school fees, the School's Director asked if the products l presented were imported from the U.S!

It is Lagos manufactured but attention was paid to details and passed international standards.

You're absolutely right. Packaging is key. Especially in business, no matter how big or small the business/product is.

I just sent you a message. CYDM.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by Pavore9: 5:45am On Nov 24, 2016
2naira50kobo:

You're absolutely right. Packaging is key. Especially in business, no matter how big or small the business/product is.

I just sent you a message. CYDM.

Replied.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 24, 2016
highwaist:
We have to add value to our products. The packaging is poor

This is the major issue with most Nigerian goods. But it will change with time.

1 Like

Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by gbishman: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2016
this is the problem with Nigerian marketers they lack packaging skills. No one will buy shoes stuffed like this
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2016
madridguy:
Wonderful development. Chief Okezie Ikpeazu is working.
So Okezie ikpeazu is the shoe maker or the person loading the shoe ?
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by Pylony(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2016
Funny enough you'll see made in Japan or France on the wears. Up your standard and Nigerians will always come back for more like oliver twist.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by eleko1: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2016
chiefobdk:

afonjas. always hating
Hey Lil man!I'm talking bout 94.Not sure if demand Don born u then.what is hating here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by ancientbanana: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2016
FreshBoss007:
substandard crap
hate dey kill o. U c d shoes? Do ur own make we see na
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by ancientbanana: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2016
emmydollars4life:

So Okezie ikpeazu is the shoe maker or the person loading the shoe ?
Chai sorry for ur shallow reason
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by nd07(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2016
I got to know Aba shoes since 2009 during my traditional wedding. ever since then i have not stopped wearing Aba made shoes. i wore my traditional wedding Aba made shoes 4years more before giving it out. i built another one for my wedding, white in color in 2010 & it is still reporting till date anytime i put it on. I go for custom made though.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
eleko1:
Hey Lil man!I'm talking bout 94.Not sure if demand Don born u then.what is hating here?

u re afonja. hating is in ur dna
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by chiefobdk(m): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:

the sole aim of starting a business is for profit maximising. as long as u re selling ur product and ir customer dont complain. shikena
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by Pavore9: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2016
chiefobdk:

the sole aim of starting a business is for profit maximising. as long as u re selling ur product and ir customer dont complain. shikena

The known brands that have survived generations did not operate along the line you stated. There is nothing wrong in upgrading one's operations...set standards, it creates opportunities!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by pisky(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
highwaist:
We have to add value to our products. The packaging is poor

I think so too, we can actually do better. China takes packaging serious and so should we.
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by wasuka14(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
UNIZIK1stSon:
Owing the the current rise in demand for "Aba-made" shoes, the Governor of Abia state, Chief Okezie Ikpeazu, has empowered Shoe Makers in the State to improve on production.

A case in point is the demand by the Nigerian Army for 50,000 Boots for soldiers all over the country.

See beautiful Photos of Made-in-Aba shoes bagged and ready for export below:

Source: http://mynaijainfo.com/2016/11/photos-made-aba-shoes-ready-export/

Truly govt should ban the importation of shoes frm china to drive grow shoe making factories in Nigeria. Though, the packaging is poor. Goods mean for export should be well package. I hail this Entreprenuers for job welldone .
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by Hemperor50(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2016
The level of packaging is absolutely low, the Aba designer should improve on there pckaging if they really want to penetrate into International level....... How do you expect to package your product like this an expect it to interest the world to purchase
Let's be honest with ourselves please, although its good you guys are industrous and hardworking, but if not that you're the maker of the product, if it were from another country and packaged newly like dis , will it interest us to buy ?
Haba ! Improve on your packaging please, and stop packaging new product as if they are Secong hand goods ( Akube / Tokunbo ).
Re: "Made In Aba" Shoes Ready For Export (pics) by awule: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / How To Open And Run A School Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.