Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help Me Out On My Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Out On My Course (503 Views)

How My Course Mate Almost Made Me A Yahoo Boy / Help Me I Need To Change My Course / Please Advice Me. I Want To Change My Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out On My Course by Mrchusenvessel(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
I Want To Study Computer Engineering In The University,but I Want To Ask,are Computer Engineering Student Taught Programing Languages,i Mean,css,js,php,phyton,java E.T.C ,please Answer Needed Urgently
Re: Help Me Out On My Course by AideeSheks(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
I Want To Study Computer Engineering In The University,but I Want To Ask,are Computer Engineering Student Taught Programing Languages,i Mean,css,js,php,phyton,java E.T.C ,please Answer Needed Urgently
To an extent they are taught. But seeing Nigerian institutions as they are, it might just be a jamboree of theory. My advice is that if you truly want to develop yourself as a programmer, most of it will come from your own personal efforts and practice. There are various tutorials online that can greatly benefit you. Also NL has a programming section, you can find some pretty useful things there too.
Re: Help Me Out On My Course by Demmzy15(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
Mrchusenvessel:
Mehn! For Nigeria you'll be taught but not a great deal. Some lecturers might even be confused and not well versed in it, so you'll need to make extra effort yourself. I(mechanical) was taught in my 200/300lv but looks like I gained nothing, so I'm considering teaching myself when I get a new laptop with YouTube tutorials.

(1) (Reply)

These Google Smartphone App Will Save You Some Time And Energy At Work Or School / 18 Surprising And Odd Things You Never Knew About The English Language / Lost But Found Bar Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.