Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) (5900 Views)

Tiwa Savage Replies Lady Who Thinks She Is 'Overrated' / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Mercy Aigbe Slaying On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by newsentryportal: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fashion is the name and whatever it takes to become fashionable, many people are ready to let it happen. Suddenly wearing the army uniform have become fashion to some ladies and the guys keep telling them keep slaying..She posted this on her Instagram page with the caption 'SWAG'

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/this-lady-thinks-she-is-slaying-on-army.html

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
She thinks this is funny? Someone is out there fighting to keep you safe and you're here slaying angry angry

That uniform commands respect and it should be treated as such

13 Likes

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by Akkord4gov: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
She thinks this is funny? Someone is out there fighting to keep you safe and you're here slaying angry angry

Don't blame her,she can be a gf to a soldier. If na guy wear this now,na serious beating,but since na a lady,na serious f******** if caught

1 Like

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by oluwamile(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
and so
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Don't blame her,she can be a gf to a soldier. If na guy wear this now,na serious beating,but since na a lady,na serious f******** if caught
grin
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by acenazt: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na when them grab her she go know
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by thesicilian: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
All I see is a fish brain disrespecting a solemn institution.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
she garrit
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by Xionez(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Make sey try cross Army Barracks in that attire, she would get the maximum coverage and Likes from the resulting clips.
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by chydii(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Soilder man never spot you. I pity you
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ChristineC: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
^ but not every country permits misbehavior from soldiers like Nigerian military.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by PaulIdu: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:

And how is that a uniform please ? Do you know in the Russian military white and white is also a winter camouflage color for their troops ..It's only in primitive Nigeria that wearing such color patterns is considered in infringement and guess what that lady is not even a Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na our uniform dis girl the use play so iffa catch her I will f.ck her from behind till she die
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Soildier NO send fine girl you better respect yourself and remove that camouflage before your private part suffers for it
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
Na our uniform dis girl the use play so iffa catch her I will f.ck her from behind till she die
rapeest alert undecided
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
rapeest alert undecided
guy I know be rapist
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
guy I know be rapist
so why the IF I CATCH HER I GO FOK HER FROM BEHIND TILL SHE DIES threat undecided

Typical characteristics of a rapeest till AN opportunity presents itself
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
so why the IF I CATCH HER I GO FOK HER FROM BEHIND TILL SHE DIES threat undecided

Typical characteristics of a rapeest till AN opportunity presents itself
why she go play with our uniform? She know suffer wey we suffer b4 we wear dat uniform?
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
why she go play with our uniform? She know suffer wey we suffer b4 we wear dat uniform?
no one is saying her actions are right and I'm not encouraging what She DID either because she's abusing that uniform since that's not what the uniform is meant for but you don't threaten rape.it's disrespecting yourself, your integrity, name, honour and WHAT you stand for
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
no one is saying her actions are right and I'm not encouraging what She DID either because she's abusing that uniform since that's not what the uniform is meant for but you don't threaten rape.it's disrespecting yourself, your integrity, name, honour and WHAT you stand for
issokay
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by potbelly(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
What kind of footwear is that? shocked shocked
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ChristineC: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
dangotesmummy:
where is the abuse and how is that even a uniform?
You guys are too funny.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by padi94(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
I see nothing wrong here. The U.S.A and other countries that have lost millions of soldiers to wars dnt care abt these thing. Their millitary hv standards. You wear d uniform no concern them.
THEY KNW WHO IS A REAL SOLDIER AND WHO IS NOT, BECOS ITS IN THE ATTITUDE, NOT THE UNIFORM

1 Like

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ChristineC: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
which suffer?

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChristineC:
which suffer?
who is talking to you?
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
issokay
good undecided
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
padi94:
I see nothing wrong here. The U.S.A and other countries that have lost millions of soldiers to wars dnt care abt these thing. Their millitary hv standards. You wear d uniform no concern them.
THEY KNW WHO IS A REAL SOLDIER AND WHO IS NOT, BECOS ITS IN THE ATTITUDE, NOT THE UNIFORM
Nigeria is not USA
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ChristineC: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
who is talking to you?
you are still not making sense.
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by padi94(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
Nigeria is not USA

That is where Nigeria problems lie
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
ChristineC:
you are still not making sense.
am
I your age mate?
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by firstclassmumu: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
padi94:

That is where Nigeria problems lie
that is not my business
Re: This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) by ChristineC: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstclassmumu:
I'm I your age mate?
can your age purchase chewing sticks?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi’s Mother Calls Out Adekunle Gold Over Unpaid Bride Price / Richard Mofe Damijo And The Law Of Karma / Actress Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Family On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.