Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Borehole Needed At Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Borehole Needed At Ikorodu (461 Views)

In Need Of Land At Ikorodu / Water Borehole Survey is Now Digital #contact Us Today / Borehole Drilling And Geophysical Survey @ Ogun ,oyo, Lagos State And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Needed At Ikorodu by marumaru: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello People,

Please, I need borehole to be drilled at Ikorodu. I had drilled borehole earlier but it wasn't properly done because the color of the water is still brown after over a year of usage.

I will be glad to receive response in this forum.
Re: Borehole Needed At Ikorodu by edshaf: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
marumaru:
Hello People,

Please, I need borehole to be drilled at Ikorodu. I had drilled borehole earlier but it wasn't properly done because the color of the water is still brown after over a year of usage.

I will be glad to receive response in this forum.

I had same problem as well with my borehole (95 ft deep). The first one I dug was infested with iron bacteria giving it the brown metallic color. I was told by my neighbors that it was not possible to obtain cleaner water unless I dig a well instead, which has to be shallow. The problem with that is that there are a lot of surface contaminant.

I eventually got someone to do the work for me. The guy dug as deep as 210 ft before they were able to get to the second aquifer.

If you want, I can send you the person's number. They are neat with their jobs too.
Re: Borehole Needed At Ikorodu by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello ma/sir, am geo peter by name, the problem with borehole is that when the foundation is destroyed ,my people what can the righteous do.
When the survey is wrong every other things may not work out. I understand what you are facing ,and I can assure you of good work, you can call me on 08067974314,07051541632, let talk beta.tx

(1) (Reply)

Interior Design And 3d Painting And Painting Of Your Building / CONTACT US For Instant Land Verification Service / White Gold Estate Amazing Offer!!!!!!for Just 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.