Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Intensive beauty and wellness Training at Gamak Beauty clinic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Intensive beauty and wellness Training at Gamak Beauty clinic (1164 Views)

Bobrisky Caught Without Makeup And His Fake Breast Shifted To One Side / Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe With No Makeup And Wearing Her Natural Hair / Halima Abubakar Looks Stylish In Native Gown And Gele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intensive beauty and wellness Training at Gamak Beauty clinic by Gamakbeauty: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
The beauty industry is in fact quite broad: it includes both services (such as hairdressers, barbers, Spa, Facial, Body sculpting, wellness etc.) as well as products. In the United States alone, the beauty services sector employs over 1,270,000 people, and its job growth outlook is “faster than average” according to BLS data at a rate of 13% (2016-2026). According to a study, it was worth $532.43 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of $805.61 billion by 2023.

DO you want to tap into this fast growing industry and become Self employed, a beautician, nutritionist or dermatologist? attend one or more of the below training courses at Gamak Beauty clinic today and you will forever be grateful for the decision.

Automatic employment available for qualified candidate at Gamak Beauty World and Wellness. Let's make your dream come true.
Re: Intensive beauty and wellness Training at Gamak Beauty clinic by lawrencewalton9: 4:53am On Aug 15, 2023
How do I order Body Sculpting in Sarasota?
Re: Intensive beauty and wellness Training at Gamak Beauty clinic by OsbornTyler7: 4:56am On Aug 15, 2023
I would like to share with you my exciting experience of booking a Body Sculpting in Sarasota. This exciting and innovative procedure allows you to emphasize and express the beauty of your body. The Body Sculpting procedure itself went smoothly and quickly. The doctor and medical team did everything possible to make me feel comfortable and confident. The process utilized modern technology to help achieve the desired changes without surgical intervention. A few weeks after the procedure, I noticed an amazing change in my figure. Areas that had previously bothered me became tighter and more contoured. The results were exactly as I had envisioned!

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Entertain Groom&bride In Their Wedding Ceremony(pics,video) / VIDEO: Emir Of Kano’s Daughter, Siddika Sanusi's WEDDING "Kunshi" (DAY3-4 Of 7) / Watch Video Of Lagos Big Babe Caught On CCTV Stealing From A Boutique At Magodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.