Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side (1012 Views)

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You / Experts Ask Why Africa Seems To Have Few Coronavirus cases / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by redon12(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
since when I was little I have been seeing the Different joystick of my friends whenever they one urinate...
but
TRUE TRUE WHY IS IT CURVED (either to the left or right)??....
Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by 1STIDIOT: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
redon12:
since when I was little I have been seeing the Different joystick of my friends whenever they one urinate...
but
TRUE TRUE WHY IS IT CURVED (either to the left or right)??....
curved joysticks keh..? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by Raydos: 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
angry
Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by redon12(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
1STIDIOT:
curved joysticks keh..? cheesy cheesy
yes or haven't you ever seen it.
Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by ever811(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
let's see a picture of your curved joy stick pls....it will help us answer your question easily...thank you...

Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by sekundosekundo: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
B'cos it doesn't think straight, it can cause wahala left and right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by 1STIDIOT: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
redon12:

yes or haven't you ever seen it.
Not sure I have ...... cheesy
ever811:
let's see a picture of your curved joy stick pls....it will help us answer your question easily...thank you...
Confirm
Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by ekanDamie: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
it's curved because wen u sleep face down and your D is faced down
you get detection during d nite and since it can't shoot straight, it curves to one side
hereby weakening that side muscles.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by redon12(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2016
ekanDamie:
it's curved because wen u sleep face down and your D is faced down
you get detection during d nite and since it can't shoot straight, it curves to one side
hereby weakening that side muscles.
thank God there is some one here that knows what am talking about...
Re: I Want To Ask: Why Is That Our Joystick Is Naturally Curved To One Side by salamibigi(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2016
It can't be at straight, it would be uncomfortable wearing trousers, it bends to one side of the leg and stays that way as d muscles adapt.

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Pour After Intercourse / Boy Born With Tail In India / Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Tried This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.