Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos (3846 Views)

CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77 / Construction Of A Fire Station At Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good day everybody.

Construction of a 5 bedroom duplex in Lekki, Lagos.

Client : Nairalander

K'Konsults
Architecture + Construction Consultants
e. kkonsult@yahoo.com | kkonsult4@gmail.co
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by Blakjewelry(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Post your advert on www.hyprem.com for free
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Site pictures

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Setting out

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
kkonsults:
Setting out

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congrats on the new project and I pray for successful ending.....
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by 222Martins(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
More grease to your elbow boss................Your client dey hail all the way from Owerri grin grin grin
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by erico2k2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=kkonsults post=51333417][/quote]
Congrats and well done
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by danchuzzy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
following twale twale...

Continu boss
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 2:16am On Nov 25, 2016
222Martins:
More grease to your elbow boss................Your client dey hail all the way from Owerri grin grin grin
MY BOSS!!! i greet you sir, thank you very much
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2016
@Alimtoheb, Ericko, danchuzzy thank you sirs
Taking level + blinding

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 2:26am On Nov 25, 2016

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Updates shortly
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
reinforcement works
Y16 top & bottom bars
Y12 runners
Y10 Stirrups

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
kkonsults:
reinforcement works
Y16 top & bottom bars
Y12 runners
Y10 Stirrups

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Formwork
+ sunset after a great day

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Casting

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
kkonsults:
Casting
very rich mix ,1:2:4 ratio well vibrated

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Final product
solid and strong

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
kkonsults:
Final product
solid and strong

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
Backfilling up next

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
kkonsults:
Backfilling up next
nice
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
erico2k2:

nice
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by BOSSGUY1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello

I'm in urgent need of a contractor to build my house next month. The house is a family house for me, my wife and 2 children, I need a rough cost quote for the specification below. I have already purchased 1 full plot of land in the Lagos area towards Ajah. The plot size is 650sqm, please advise what size house footprint is suitable for this size of land i.e 250sqm, 300sqm etc...

The quote must be for a fully functional finished house ready for my family to move in without the need to do anything than just furnish.

Basic design concept

2 stories
4 bedroom ensuite (UPPER LEVEL)
STUDY ROOM ( GROUND LEVEL)
1 ground floor Toilet room
1 large kitchen
1 medium dining area
1 large ground floor communal living area
1 medium upper floor communal living area
1 storage area ground floor
Entry reception area

Ground floor
Large kitchen - The kitchen will be center of the house and one of the main features, with use of long walls and high ceilings the kitchen will almost appear like a backdrop displaying all of its features in one go. Natural sunlight from a large window space will allow the kitchen to always be in the spotlight. The kitchen will be an open planned area with no doors but could strategically place a stud wall to demonstrate its independence but having naturally flow into the dining area and then so into the large communal area.
Medium sized dining area - The dining area is also open planned and just a mere extension of the kitchen however will be an area that will allow full view to the whole ground floor in its entirety.
Large lower floor communal living area – This area will be the largest in the whole house, with high ceilings and long walls the room will give a sense of freedom and space. This too will be opened planned and will be the first sight upon entrance of the house.
Storage area/room – This will be a novelty area, open space with closed walls hidden towards the back of house.
Utility room – This a very small area for storage for solar batteries and inventors
Small Toilet room – Toilet and wash basin
Entry reception area.

Upper floor
Bed room 1 Master – Large simply open room with medium ensuite
Bedroom 2 - medium simply open room, small ensuite
Bedroom 3 – medium simple open room small ensuite
Bedroom 4 – medium simple open room small ensuite
medium upper floor communal living area –This space will naturally come from the extension of upper floor bedrooms and will be an off-centered meeting point/landing/balcony. Will overlook the ground floor. Use of 1-2 large windows in this area will highlight the amount of space.

External back of house boys quaters
small room with small ensuite

ROOF
flat roof

Please note and this is for all potential quotes, at this point in time until drawing plans are complete I need to be provided with intelligent estimate, this could come from previous experience of building 4bed houses in Lagos, and current cost of materials. I understand accuracy is compromised without full drawing plans but take my home as being no bigger than the 4-5 bed detached we conventionally see in the Lagos area.

I need to know will I be spending 15M-20M 20M-25M 30M-35M 40M-45M 45M+
The quote is for the house structurally only from foundation to roofing painted and decorated with finishes. Please submit your quote here or privately to my email Lucky@lemonskip.com
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by topsy23: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Boss it been a while now. I have not seen any of ur update on nairaland, Your number is not going thru also. Maybe u ve relocated to Canada I guess!!!
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
kkonsults:
Backfilling up next
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2023
kkonsults:
Site pictures
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
-

Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=kkonsults post=126108823][/quote]
Re: Construction Of A 5 Bedroom @ Lekki, Lagos by kkonsults: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
[]

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTERIOR DESIGN ? Contact us. / TO LET: Brand New 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With 2 Rooms Bq, Asaba, Delta / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (Jakande, Lekki) - 150k Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.