Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How To Create Your Email Marketing List. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Create Your Email Marketing List. (825 Views)

Get targeted paying client through Email marketing / How To Send 1,000 Emails For #1000. Cheapest Email Marketing Software in Nigeria / Get 160 Ebooks In Pdf Format Sent To Your Email For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Email Marketing List. by sms9ja(f): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hi,
How was the weekend? How have you been?
Mine was very hectic, had to also
Campaign for a dear brother who needs
A kidney transplant to survive,

Let me not bore you with that after all
It is not corollating with this post,

But it has made me to be more humble
And grateful that we are alive and well,

Ok if you have been following this series,

We have been talking about various forms
Of marketing online, I really want to make this post short,

Even all my post so far are about 10mins
Read , that is if you are a fast reader,

Ok last week we talked about 3 steps
To starting your email marketing,

In a cost effective manner without needing my assistance,

So how then do you get emails that are not purchased , but from people who genuinely will like to know more about you,

Simply through a LANDING PAGE, this is a sub site , created from your website , that
When clicked it will take them to a form where they fill in their fulname and email address,

Now I know you will like to know how to get the names and emails?

Simply offering a free eBook or useful tips to share , write them out on a PDF ,

Get a web designer to create a page and design it and add your eBook or what you will give out.

We design one as well, landing pages, using your domain.

Check my landing page for my free eBook here- www.wafservices.com.ng

I have to drop my pen now, if you have learnt something today kindly share and comment.

Thank you and God bless.

To your success!

Written by,

Funmi Akinyoola

© Wafservices International

Enquiries- WhatsApp- 08036638933
wafservices.com.ng,
BBPin: 55688014

About the Author:

Funmi Akinyoola is the Founder/CEO of her own Digital Marketing Company,they assist brands advertise their products or services using digital channels that has been tested and trusted for the past three years, Wafservices International has envolved to assisting small and large firms, over 100 brands to use cost effective medium to push out their brands.She is also involved in consulting,trainings geared to educate her prospects and clients which she has over 40 articles, ebooks,Audio Cd,to her credit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiling / Mmm Account For Sale!!! / UK Used Shoes For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.