Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Adobe Certified Associate World Championship - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Adobe Certified Associate World Championship (916 Views)

Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE / Win N3,000,000 - 2017 Adobe Certified Associate World Championship For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Certified Associate World Championship by iihtNigeria: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello my able people, i can see that you are having a field day with my last post. Well i have some more goodies in my bag and what is that

ADOBE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

What does it entail? This competition if for all photoshop, illustratuor and InDesign Users in the house. The goal for this competition is for you to create a super unique design which will enable you win the cash prize of $7,500. Yes a whooping $7,500. However ooo its expected that you must be certified in any of the following programs:

1. Photoshop
2. Illustrator
3. InDesign

Below are the means to enter the competition:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. Age: 13-22 years as at June 15 2017
2. Be enrolled in an approved academic institution
3. Not resident in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya or Somalia
4. Must have access to the internet
5. Open to the direct and intended recipients of NCS Pearson Inc. Must have been identified and participated as a winner in a qualifying round. However if you did not participate in the qualifying or emerge as a winner n any exam entere before the 15th of June 2017, you are not eligible to participate.

SPONSOR

The contest is sponsored by CERTIPORT, a business of NCS Pearson Inc with a principal place of business recognized by Adobe.
The contest will take place at the Adobe Certified Associate Championship Event Center in Anaheim, California USA and begins on the 30th of July 2017.

Participants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone intheir respective jurisdictions

SELECTION OF THE WINNER

During the event, eligible entrants will be given a specific guideline for a designated non-profit client. Students will then use Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign to create a piece of collateral to match the requested guidelines using fonts, stock photoshop and branding guidelines provided. Entrants may request for a specific translation of the guides no later that the 1st of May 2017. Entrants will be allowed upto eight (cool hours create their design within the event period. Projects received in excess of the stipulated time will be rejected and disqualified.

If you have further questions kindly send a mail to the following link:

acachampionship@pearson.com

Good news we are actually in partnership with CERTIPORT so you can come over and write your exams to enable you participate in this competition.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Role Of Graphic Designer At Afmobi Group / Aftereffects Templates For Sale. / Animation videos, Explainer Videos And Whiteboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.