Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting (1069 Views)

Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August / It's It My Data Or Has Nairaland Been Upgraded / Nobody Has Beaten My DATA USAGE In A Month Check It Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by Sugarkay(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by alex81(m): 2:27am On Nov 24, 2016
lol. thought I was d only one.

subscribed for the airtel opera plan last week. after deducting d money n awarding d data, still can't use it to browse. the 250mb is just der staring at me
( like "na me dey here, nothing dey happen")

tried to reach der customer care both calls n whatsapp up till now no response.(even though deyre online dey didnt respond)

pls someone should epp me with ncc customer care line, I need to make a complaint, omolola has scam me.

Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by nellaluv(f): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2016
alex81:

subscribed for the airtel opera plan last week. after deducting d money n awarding d data, still can't use it to browse. the 250mb is just der staring at me
( like "na me dey here, nothing dey happen"wink

tried to reach der customer care both calls n whatsapp up till now no response.(even though deyre online dey didnt respond)

pls someone should epp me with ncc customer care line, I need to make a complaint, omolola has scam me.

If you re using andriod, go to settings and change your APN. Choose a different APN apart from the one for MMS.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by bendovex: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2016
alex81:

( like "na me dey here, nothing dey happen"wink

Go to your settings, create a new APN. APN should be Internet.ng.airtel.com, APN type: default, Authentication type: none. Username and password should be left blank.
Then save the new APN and select it to activate. Restart your device.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by bendovex: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Sugarkay:
I actually loaded #1000 worth of airtime on my Airtel line on Sunday 07087311134, and I requested for data 1,5gig on my line and since then I've been calling Airtel customer care daily because they neither gave me the data or refunded my data . . . pls help me share till it gets to the authorities , Airtel it's unfair to treat people this way cause I'm really hurt
Visit any airtel office near you, your issue will be resolved within 24 hours.
Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by Timileyin1234(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2016
they did that to me too, but they refund my money. I subscribe airtel blackberry bundle of 3gig 1k, and it wasn't working. they told me that it's not working on my phone again
Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by alex81(m): 2:11am On Nov 25, 2016
bendovex:

Go to your settings, create a new APN. APN should be Internet.ng.airtel.com, APN type: default, Authentication type: none. Username and password should be left blank.
Then save the new APN and select it to activate. Restart your device.

still not working.

Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by alex81(m): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2016
nellaluv:

If you re using andriod, go to settings and change your APN. Choose a different APN apart from the one for MMS.

I have tried diff APNs still not working.
Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by nellaluv(f): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
alex81:

I have tried diff APNs still not working.

Ok.

I use the opera bundle and whatsapp bundle. It doesnt browse unless i change APN and deactivate driodwall.

I change my APN to zain sha not airtel.
Re: Airtel Pls Refund My Money Or My Data Im Tired Of Waiting by alex81(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
I Finally fixed d issue. I tweaked d bb imei i was using back to its original android imei and it worked .

all tnx to...

bendovex &
nellaluv

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Iphone Features You Never Knew-no 2 Will Suprise You / See Oukitel U22 With Its Super Cost-effective Dual-lens Front And Back Cameras. / Root Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.