Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buezy Speaks Of His Music Career - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Buezy Speaks Of His Music Career (371 Views)

I'm Not A Cultist - Yung6ix Reacts To Controversial Handshake In His Music Video / Things You Should Do Now To Begin Your Music Career / Checkout Pic Buezy Full Of Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buezy Speaks Of His Music Career by buezefrancis(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Chibueze Francis ogbonna best known by his stage name Buezy is a Nigerian singer, rapper and song writer who is an indigene of IMO state , born on the 1st of January , who started his musical career this year 2016 .
Buezy when asked of how far the industry is favoring him he said,
"The journey so far has not been easy but with God by my said, I've been able to be where I am today, and I am grateful to him for that"
Buezy who recently dropped his second single which he titled who be your daddy
when asked about the song he said.
"The song is a song I personally love so much , and believe every other person who love good music will surly love this song, am really happy with the response getting from my fans , it gives me the courage to push further"
Hmmmmmm a lot more to watch out from this young talent !!!

(1) (Reply)

Change A Brother's Life / New Hot Free Beat Alert / Abromeo's Latest Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.