Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Gay Right Activist Bisi Alimi-davis To Contest For 2019 Presidential Elections - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gay Right Activist Bisi Alimi-davis To Contest For 2019 Presidential Elections (579 Views)

Reasons Why Buhari Should Not Contest For Presidecy Again In 2019 / Breaking News: Ngolo Kante Leaves Chelsea To Contest For / Nigerian Guy Comes Out As Gay, Looking For A Wealthy Man To Marry (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gay Right Activist Bisi Alimi-davis To Contest For 2019 Presidential Elections by standardgist: 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
Despite death threats issued to gay right activist Bisi Alimi-Davis by Nigerians
when he declared his intentions to contest the 2019 elections he is unperturbed. The newly married gay knowing fully well the price to pay for his choice of marriage is more thirsty for a good change in the country than what will happen to him if he steps his feet in his home country.
On Wednesday, November 23, 2016, Bisi shared a post heput up on his Facebook wall exactly one year ago about the state of the nation. He wrote that the only thing that has changed is the fact that the poor are getting poorer. He promised to bring the real change to govenance. “It’s been a year since I made my first return trip back to Nigeria after 8. I wrote this piece on Facebook a year ago, the only thing that has changed has been the harsh economic situations over 80% of Nigerians found themselves now. The poor has become poorer. The indifference of the political class is of concern and the religious organisations are abandoning their responsibility to the poor while they enrich themselves. This is the reason I will be going into politics because, you don’t pray change into being, you forced it into being. This won’t be change like before. No it won’t be business as usual. This will be change driven by the audacity to hope.” Bisi claimed he has been nursing going into politics for two years.

Continue reading here>> http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/despite-death-threats-issued-to-gay.html?m=1

Source>> www.standardgist.ml
Re: Gay Right Activist Bisi Alimi-davis To Contest For 2019 Presidential Elections by DanPel(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
mtcheeew not again sha am FTC again

(1) (Reply)

Jammeh Humiliates Buhari Other West African Leaders / Top 10 Funny Videos Prank Just For Laughs The Funniest (video) / Efcc Handler @ It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.