Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Doctors In The House Should Please Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Should Please Advise (585 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Please A Genetic Doctor In The House Should Come To My Aid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Should Please Advise by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:48am On Nov 24, 2016
She was on strong antibiotics for over a week only to discover she was about three weeks pregnant, and now she is afraid that the baby could be affected. She came to me with such questions but I was unable to help. I told her to go to hospital but the doctor only changed her drugs but she is still afraid and unsettled.
Just a word from you guys could bring peace to this lady. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Doctors In The House Should Please Advise by Niyeal(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
She was on strong antibiotics for over a week only to discover she was about three weeks pregnant, and now she is afraid that the baby could be affected. She came to me with such questions but I was unable to help. I told her to go to hospital but the doctor only changed her drugs but she is still afraid and unsettled.
Just a word from you guys could bring peace to this lady. Thanks and God bless you.
she should drink more water and eat more fruit, the foetus will stil be healthy, check my signature and sign up

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Should Please Advise by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 24, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
What type of Antibiotics were u given.....?
What are their names.
However, try as much as possible to avoid drugs, even antimalarial drugs within the 1st 3months of your pregnancy except otherwise deemed needful by a Medical Practitioner.
However take adequate water.
At least 2bottles of BIG EVA water can , everyday...that's about 3litres or rather 5-6 sachets of ??pure water...

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Should Please Advise by POWEROFPEACE(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2016
EVILFOREST:

What type of Antibiotics were u given.....?
What are their names.
However, try as much as possible to avoid drugs, even antimalarial drugs within the 1st 3months of your pregnancy except otherwise deemed needful by a Medical Practitioner.
However take adequate water.
At least 2bottles of BIG EVA water can , everyday...that's about 3litres or rather 5-6 sachets of ??pure water...
k, thanks. I will relate your message to her immediately
Re: Doctors In The House Should Please Advise by POWEROFPEACE(m): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Niyeal:
she should drink more water and eat more fruit, the foetus will stil be healthy, check my signature and sign up
k, thanks. That would really help

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Set Up Environmental Sanitation Corps Agency #cleanerlagos / 10 Foods That Make You Look Younger / Suppose First Aid For Snake & Scorpion Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.