Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family (1589 Views)

I Need Permanent Cure For Baldness / Tips For Our Models To Keep Baldness Off. / Kayan Mata For Marriage Woman Instock, Order Now Before It Runs Out, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 4:01am On Nov 24, 2016
[img][/img] [img][/img]
Did you take a good look at those amazing pictures?
What they show you is a “Before & After” Picture of a young man (me) whose life was
once a nightmare. All thanks to my formal Bald hair.

“My Friends Laughed At Me All Because I Had a Bald Hair!”

My brothers and sisters being bald is so embarrassing oh!
All because of this bald hair matter my friends usually pure rains of insults like Half a Plot, moon head, mirror in the sun, express road, shine shine bobo..oh men!

In short, the insults got me so hard, I became an introvert with no social life whatsoever.
Basically, I had a pitiful social life then!
That was like 12 years ago.

Fast forward today, I now have a full hair, all thanks to the 100% Natural Secret!

But Truth is…

“It Runs in the Family BUT this 100% Natural Cure Stopped it…Permanently!”

[img][/img]

You see, my grandfather on my mothers side was bald!
My dad has a terrible bald hair too.
Even my mom suffers from hair loss too.

When I saw my mum elder sister’s own, Sister Ronke, then I know “the Struggle was real”, as the woman suffers from severe hair loss too, then I knew women too suffer from hair loss too.
See it here..

“If my Family Members Suffers from Serious Hair Loss, What Was in Store for Me?”

But one thing was sure, I will do everything I could to keep my hair from falling off!
I have a very big head and robust “Ogor” so I will look like Humpty Dumpty if I am always on skin, which was the normal style for guys with bald hair.
[img][/img]
So back then when I used to have nice looking hair there was this day I tried combing my hair, because I do comb them according to the wave of the hair.
I started noticing that I begin to lose some hair and some hair will stand straight up after combing, at first I ignored that, thinking it was a new strand of hair re-growing.

“The Reverse Was the Case!”
***I was losing my fine hair “slowly”!
***It was falling out!
***I was losing my youthful look!

After like a week time it was like the witches in my village caused me with rapid hair loss!

Look at this..For over 7yrs I tried several things….
Is it mixing weed with spirt?
Is it using onion and vinegar?
I even used egg too!

Nada!

My brothers and sisters I tried it all..

But nothing worked…but I got “Gingered” when the girl of my dream embarrassed me…
Then the Turning point came when I feel deeply in love with one fine and fresh babe, Amaka Eze....
Amaka was the kind of babe I desire to get married to..beautiful, caring and loving.
I tried toasting her severally, but she “Friend-Zoned” me.

I tried all I could but this babe no gree oh!

So on this blessed day, I decided to ask her why she never even gave me any attention all.

Then she dropped the reason…
She said, sorry Segun, Bald guys are not my type!

I was so furious and disappointed…

So I asked why..

"Then she said, I will be make fun of, and people will use your bald hair to describe you as my boyfriend."

I never felt so embarrassed about my hair loss condition until that day.

I got angry and furious.

Then I went on a rampage to search for a quick solution to my Bald hair Palava.

For good 2 years, I tried all sort of things that never worked, then I was chatting with a friend in the U.S.A on facebook, then I told him about my Bald hair issues…he was surprise that I haven’t solved the problem, then he told me about a permanent Solution he used to cure his Hair loss…

Look at How His Hair Before & After…
[img][/img]

All Thanks to EL-GLITTAS HAIR WONDER NATURAL OIL!

At first I was skeptical as hell!

But I had to give it a try first..

Then I got in contact with the direct seller who sold if for me for N5,000 per bottle, and N2000 for the cream so I got 3 bottles and the cream (i.e N5,000 x 3= N15,000) + N2000=N17,000 for a standard 4 month treatment!

[img][/img] [img][/img]

Although I don’t promise an overnight miracle, results vary, but for me, I started seeing the result in just 27 days!
As if that’s not enough…

To make my hair grow faster, I did a bit of research for a POTENT hair food, lo and behold I was introduced to an amazing hair food Approved by NAFDAC!

The name of the product is Hair Wonder and it have been performing wonders on my hair like kilode!

At first the hair was not re-growing first, but after like 7 days of usage I saw some small small cool changes!
⦁ In 27 days I got my sexy face back!
⦁ In 4 Month’s all My Bald Hair was gone!
⦁ I was becoming the man I want to look like!
⦁ I was gaining my confidence back!
How Sweet!
Like wide fire my new started spreading and I had to help over 25 people, both men and women…
CHECK pics of people who used it
[img][/img] [img][/img]

if you would like to learn more about this wonder oil and would like to order yours now you can call me on this numbers 08159405671, 09090343406. or email me @mary.duncan008@gmail.com.
there are limited amount of the product available . so it will be better if you pre-order now. the best part about it , is that we offer free delivery anywhere around lagos and a charge of N3000 outside lagos. even if you live in the north . also we offer discounts if your purchase a cartoon of this product for those who own saloons. now is the time to get rid of that bald head and look beautiful and handsome once again!!

1 Share

Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by IykeChukz(m): 5:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Nature given...

Why must I?

Do not mock ya creator!
Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by Niyeal(m): 6:02am On Nov 24, 2016
My own natural is too much for me. Check my signature and sign up to be smart.
Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2016
IykeChukz:
Nature given...

Why must I?

Do not mock ya creator!

sir the product is meant to bring out the beauty in yourself. it works for almost all types of hair. we also offer a guarantee if it doesnt work for your hair you can get your money back
Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Niyeal:
My own natural is too much for me. Check my signature and sign up to be smart.
you can try it for longer hair
Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2016
[img][/img] [img][/img]
What they show you is a “Before & After” Picture of a young man (me) whose life was

All because of this bald hair matter my friends usually pure rains of insults like Half a Plot, moon head, mirror in the sun, express road, shine shine bobo..oh men!

In short, the insults got me so hard, I became an introvert with no social life whatsoever.

Fast forward today, I now have a full hair, all thanks to the 100% Natural Secret!

But Truth is…

[img][/img]

When I saw my mum elder sister’s own, Sister Ronke, then I know “the Struggle was real”, as the woman suffers from severe hair loss too, then I knew women too suffer from hair loss too.
See it here..

“If my Family Members Suffers from Serious Hair Loss, What Was in Store for Me?”

But one thing was sure, I will do everything I could to keep my hair from falling off!
I have a very big head and robust “Ogor” so I will look like Humpty Dumpty if I am always on skin, which was the normal style for guys with bald hair.
[img][/img]
So back then when I used to have nice looking hair there was this day I tried combing my hair, because I do comb them according to the wave of the hair.
I started noticing that I begin to lose some hair and some hair will stand straight up after combing, at first I ignored that, thinking it was a new strand of hair re-growing.

***It was falling out!

After like a week time it was like the witches in my village caused me with rapid hair loss!

I even used egg too!

Nada!

But nothing worked…but I got “Gingered” when the girl of my dream embarrassed me…
Then the Turning point came when I feel deeply in love with one fine and fresh babe, Amaka Eze....
Amaka was the kind of babe I desire to get married to..beautiful, caring and loving.

So on this blessed day, I decided to ask her why she never even gave me any attention all.

So I asked why..

"Then she said, I will be make fun of, and people will use your bald hair to describe you as my boyfriend."

I got angry and furious.

For good 2 years, I tried all sort of things that never worked, then I was chatting with a friend in the U.S.A on facebook, then I told him about my Bald hair issues…he was surprise that I haven’t solved the problem, then he told me about a permanent Solution he used to cure his Hair loss…

[img][/img]

Then I got in contact with the direct seller who sold if for me for N5,000 per bottle, and N2000 for the cream so I got 3 bottles and the cream (i.e N5,000 x 3= N15,000) + N2000=N17,000 for a standard 4 month treatment!

[img][/img] [img][/img]

Although I don’t promise an overnight miracle, results vary, but for me, I started seeing the result in just 27 days!
As if that’s not enough…

To make my hair grow faster, I did a bit of research for a POTENT hair food, lo and behold I was introduced to an amazing hair food Approved by NAFDAC!

The name of the product is Hair Wonder and it have been performing wonders on my hair like kilode!

At first the hair was not re-growing first, but after like 7 days of usage I saw some small small cool changes!
How Sweet!
Like wide fire my new started spreading and I had to help over 25 people, both men and women…
[img][/img] [img][/img]

if you would like to learn more about this wonder oil and would like to order yours now you can call me on this numbers 08159405671, 09090343496 or email me @ mary.duncan008@gmail.com
there are limited amount of the product available . so it will be better if you pre-order now. the best part about it , is that we offer free delivery anywhere around lagos and a charge of N3000 outside lagos. even if you live in the north . also we offer discounts if your purchase a cartoon of this product for those who own saloons. now is the time to get rid of that bald head and look beautiful and handsome once again!!
Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
if you would like to learn more about this wonder oil and would like to order yours now you can visit http://365naijablog..com.ng/2016/11/suceess-stories-how-you-can-cure-your.html.
Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 1:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Not Only Does El gliitas Hair wonder Natural oil Grow your . it is Formulated with a Unique bLend of Natural ingredients such as Shea-butter oil Neem Oil , Curry Leave Oil, Coconut Oil and castor Oil to Stimulate Hair Growth 7X Times Faster than Your normal Hair Growth Product in the market.

if you would like to learn more about this wonder oil and would like to order yours now you can visit http://365naijablog..com.ng/2016/11/suceess-stories-how-you-can-cure-your.html.
there are limited amount of the product available . so it will be better if you pre-order now. the best part about it , is that we offer free delivery anywhere around lagos and a charge of N3000 outside lagos. even if you live in the north . also we offer discounts if your purchase a cartoon of this product for those who own saloons. now is the time to get rid of that bald head and look beautiful and handsome once again!![img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
[img][/img] [img][/img]

But Truth is…

[img][/img]

See it here..

[img][/img]

***It was falling out!

I even used egg too!

Nada!

So I asked why..

I got angry and furious.

[img][/img]

[img][/img] [img][/img]

As if that’s not enough…

How Sweet!
[img][/img] [img][/img]

if you would like to learn more about this wonder oil and would like to order yours now you can call me on this numbers 08159405671 , 09090343406

Re: Suceess Stories! How You Can Cure Your Baldness ! Even If It Runs In Your Family by mickeyjay16: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shoutout to some people who have succeded in having my post deleted . all i will say is thank you. i will get back

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Custom Made Shirts For All Kinds Of Occasions For As Low As #3k. / Shtick Will Grow Irritating If The On-field / Online Handcrafted Silver Jewellery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.