Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Life In Panama - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Panama (5749 Views)

Giving Birth In Panama / Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama / Information On Hustling In Panama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In Panama by cutieme(m): 6:01am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello good Nairalanders please I would like to know if there is any Nigerian in Panama that can share with us how the place is and how one can get the visa down there.
Re: Life In Panama by Swith(m): 2:54am On Nov 25, 2016
cutieme:
Hello good Nairalanders please I would like to know if there is any Nigerian in Panama that can share with us how the place is and how one can get the visa down there.
Aro Mate... Wada? So you wan sail to Panama abi. Echo Odi for me o. Aro rugged you.
Re: Life In Panama by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 26, 2016
cutieme:
Hello good Nairalanders please I would like to know[b] if there is any Nigerian [/b]in Panama that can share with us how the place is and how one can get the visa down there.

Where Nigerians no dey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Life In Panama by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Swith:
Aro Mate... Wada? So you wan sail to Panama abi. Echo Odi for me o. Aro rugged you.
Look at him. Shameless cultist/ex-cultist. SA are not for your kind, you had better drop your cultist movements/slurs/slangs or you'll be lynched upon by their xenophobic locals, the cops na another matter. Useless sombori.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Panama by stunning4real: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Vessi:

Look at him. Shameless cultist/ex-cultist. SA are not for your kind, you had better drop your cultist movements/slurs/slangs or you'll be lynched upon by their xenophobic locals, the cops na another matter. Useless sombori.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u dey hot oooo
Re: Life In Panama by Swith(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
Vessi:

lol. Abi na hahahahaha. Abeg who provoke you? Anyways am not a cultist and i have outgrown the age of having such intentions. I got to know those slangs when i hear cultists using them back then in school. Just trying to catch fun. Besides what has SA got to do with my comment? Bro calm down o.
Re: Life In Panama by NONNYG: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
cutieme:
since 2016grin

1 Like

Re: Life In Panama by beeodun: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2018
NONNYG:
since 2016grin

Lol...I'll also appreciate getting an answer to this because I no see their embassy here for Nigeria o.
Re: Life In Panama by GetHelpWorldwid: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2020
Conclusion, No Nigerian in Panama
Re: Life In Panama by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nigerians dey. They’re just hustling. Na who get rest of mind fit type rubbish here.
Re: Life In Panama by Nemesis0147(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2023
meobizy:
Nigerians dey. They’re just hustling. Na who get rest of mind fit type rubbish here.
so sharing information here is now typing rubbish?
Re: Life In Panama by meobizy(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Nemesis0147:
so sharing information here is now typing rubbish?
Nairaland as a whole is fueled from typing rubbish. Anybody who comes here for information should prepare him/herself for major disappointment.
Re: Life In Panama by Purvan(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wetin you wan go find for Panama not for for drug peddling
Re: Life In Panama by Robertgreene1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Do you know that with just 1.9 million...that you can live and work in Kuwait. Kuwait is one of the richest and safest countries in the world. So rich that the Kuwaiti dinar is the most valuable currency in the world!
One Kuwaiti dinar equals 2510 naira!
Our agency will process your visa for you in less than a month...and secure you a guaranteed job in Kuwait that pays over 300k..with free accomodation...free transportation and feeding allowances
Mind you.. you won't pay us a dime until your visa and everything is out...
Contact me on 09029541178...if you're interested
A trial will convince you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. / Enugu Hotels / Aguda Is In What Local Government Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.