Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (44218 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Lady On Regina Daniels: 'Call Me Gold Digger , Na Gold I Dig Nor Be Grave' / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by NaijaCelebrity: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
Fast rising nollywood actress, Arike Gold is from a polygamous family, six from her mum, three boys and three girls, attended Catholic Comprehensive High School then to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic where she had OND in Mass Communication and later proceeded to University of Ibadan where she got degree in Philosophy.

Acting has been her passion since she was a kid but her mum told her she can’t allow her to do such because of some negative things she has noticed or seen with people that are into acting.

Arike Gold will love to work with Ramsey Noah and John Dumelo but her best actor is Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD)

However her ideal man must certainly be a creative and hardworking man because she hate poverty. He must also be God fearing; not the ‘Scripture Union’ type but very romantic and handsome. The most important of it all is that he must be very understanding and patient. she can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg her when he offends her or cook for me to thrill me. He must be 100% Romantic!

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/94-the-owl-s/42469-i-hate-poverty-and-my-husband-must-cook-for-me-arike-gold

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by pyyxxaro: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2016
she can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg her when he offends her

Wetin this Old Layer de talk again

You can't marry a man that cannot kneel to beg you

This Winch just won turn her Husband to Water-yam/ agidi cry

God forbid

# come marry Ishan man first , ur eye go clear.... na under table u go de sleep

Winch tongue

Vaseline Nairalanders what do you think about the Last pik :
'(

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by themonk(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2016
You attract me in no way. Completely obnoxious.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Tallesty1(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
It is her type that says men don't kneel to beg because their ego won't allow them.

And I ask, is it not the same ego that will make a woman wait for her man to kneel and beg before she forgives.

Karashikas and potential Karashikas that do not know that they're Karashikas yet.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by kinggogo: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Who dafuq is dis

A man dah'll kneel down to beg u undecided

Create him urself undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by OKorowanta: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Mamalawo we've heard you.
Na your husband your jazz go work nor be us.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2016
what's this one feeling like undecided

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by AuroraB(f): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2016
themonk:
You attract me in no way. Completely obnoxious.
Damn!!! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2016
lol.....see dis one

3 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Smellymouth: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Smellymouth: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2016

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
hmmm wow! i like this woman, she is too pretty and she is lovely, i will like to marry thou! and being romantic i am 100%romantic and i will do anytin to make her happy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Smellymouth: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
she can’t marry a man that cannot kneel to beg her when he offends her

Wetin this Old Layer de talk again

You can't marry a man that cannot kneel to beg you

This Winch just won turn her Husband to Water-yam/ agidi cry

God forbid

# come marry Ishan man first , ur eye go clear.... na under table u go de sleep

Winch tongue

Vaseline crew what do you think about the Last pik :
'(

26 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Stoopid actress...

20 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Chikelue2000(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2016
See wetin person d talk dis morning?

7 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by potbelly(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Reason she will remain single for the rest of her life...

28 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by agrovick(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2016
The good thing is we have enough clay around, she should get down to molding the man.

Iranu.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Afrok(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2016
Fast rising star? shocked even if they put her in flour and enzymes, she will still not rise undecided...

Arike Gold indeed
In Jhybo's voice:All that glitters are not gold, most of them nah panda cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2016
Na rising actress sef...

You for wait make you 'blow' first before you begin 'make' mouth angry

4 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by sukkottt: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
she hates poverty but got a degree in philosophy ? useless someborry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by veekid(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wayre re o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pardon? undecided

Just let Me get you

6 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Towncrier007(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
your father

3 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by BlindAngel: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Thunder fire you, with your round ugly face, ugly doll.

8 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Tjohnnay: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
HMm

Una sure say dis wn go see husband marry so, na wa for nigerian gals and der forming oo
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Memphis357(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
She never jam better prick. Na why she dey yarn like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Acebar(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
biko how Old is she?
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by ephi123(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
When all a woman has to offer is her body. What a shame cry

7 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by mn09abk: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
She is a hoe like her fellow hoes in the industry.....you only deserve to be d*cked and payed...nobody go bow foe tissue like you

3 Likes

Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by Bants(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
The bit of I hate poverty is just hilarious
Re: Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" by shumuel(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
She has no problem at all, Call boys are available

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos) / Tboss Reacts To Reuben Abati's Article About Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.