Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging (855 Views)

Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Father Kills Two Sons With Poison Over Witchcraft In Bayelsa (Photo) / Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by WafiJoe(m): 8:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Justice Kudirat Jose of an Ikeja High Court on Tuesday, November 22, condemned to death two brothers of the same parents – Shola Oni and Kayode Oni and a son of a traditional ruler in Oshodi area of Lagos State, Ibrahim Omilade.

According to a shocking report by Vanguard, the trio of Omilade, Kayode and Shola, who reportedly killed one Suleiman Afolabi during a fight on a Christmas day three years ago, are to die by hanging, according to the verdict handed down today.

The trial Judge who who found them guilty of killing their victim, Afolabi when a brawl ensued among them on December 25, 2012, and gave the death verdict, also sentenced the three young men for conspiracy and murder of Afolabi at Eyin Ogun Street, Mafoluku, Oshodi, when the deceased was cut with a machete.

http://amala.ng/index.php/2016/11/23/omg-two-sons-lagos-monarch-sentenced-death-hanging-see/
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pyyxxaro: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2016
Make I spread mat de wait the tribal War

IPOB where are you guys embarassed
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by WafiJoe(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2016
What has tribe got to do with this? SMH
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Tapout(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

smh... ur mates are making themselves useful in their respective workplace, u dey here dey wait for tribal war. LAZY DWEEB
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SuperSuave(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

at your age

Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by nwasinachi(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2016
Rip in advance.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pyyxxaro: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Tapout:

smh... ur mates are making themselves useful in their respective workplace, u dey here dey wait for tribal war. LAZY DWEEB

Hahahaha e pain am

Ram I nor de work for people oh

Na people de work for me

Like dis I de house de play game , when evening reach dem go give me update

No vex u hear clean ur eye, I won't say such again cry

With ur tortoise head
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pyyxxaro: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
SuperSuave:
at your age

You I nor won answer u dis morning

With ur Bush Pig face undecided

*nor be only at your age , na at your height cheesy*
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by sekundosekundo: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Following...

Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by waice6571: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:

Hahahaha e pain am

Ram I nor de work for people oh

Na people de work for me

Like dis I de house de play game , when evening reach dem go give me update

No vex u hear clean ur eye, I won't say such again cry

With ur tortoise head

NURTW things or Okada business.

Mr CEO... Your head dey there.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pyyxxaro: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2016
waice6571:

NURTW things or Okada business.

Mr CEO... Your head dey there.

All na the matter o

De dere de assume

Money d enter Azar steady cool

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!!! Two Sons Of Lagos Monarch Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ArabMopol(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
this westerners and their thuggery lifestyles... TUFIAKWA

(1) (Reply)

Faces Of Corruption In 9ja.total Filling Station On Keffi Off Awolowo Road Lagos / MMM Crash - Groom Who Drank Insecticide Opens Up / What Is Wrong With This Post? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.