Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Shrimp Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Shrimp Farming (1397 Views)

How To Make Shrimp Crackers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shrimp Farming by dejinas: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2016
please i want to ask how to start a shrimp farming business..... like where to get the juvenile shrimps from, how to create the pond.i will appreciate answers.
Thank you.
Re: Shrimp Farming by Mockinbird: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Youre sitting on a long thing.. Shrimps are natural.
Re: Shrimp Farming by otunbadan(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Mockinbird:
Youre sitting on a long thing..
Shrimps are natural.

its very possible...but you will require alot more info than this nl trend...it is quite expensive and requires concentrated knowledge and experience.
Re: Shrimp Farming by Mockinbird: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
otunbadan:

its very possible...but you will require alot more info than this nl trend...it is quite expensive and requires concentrated knowledge and experience.
It's God that made shripms.
In my home town; Ijebu, we believed heavy rains with storms and lightenings produces the shrimps in large quantities.
That it, God does pour the creatures into the waters from the above.
As a microbiologist, you gonna need lots of algae to feed em and i suggest you look elsewhere.
Re: Shrimp Farming by dynamix101(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mockinbird:

In my home town; Ijebu, we believed heavy rains with storms and lightenings produces the shrimps in large quantities.
As a microbiologist, you gonna need lots of algae to feed em and i suggest you look elsewhere.

Guy na wa for you sha. Lemme just believe u are joking
dejinas:
please i want to ask how to start a shrimp farming business..... like where to get the juvenile shrimps from, how to create the pond.i will appreciate answers.
Thank you.
Mockinbird:

Guy na wa for you sha. Lemme just believe u are joking
commercial shrimp farming has existed since 1970 and total worldwide output is more than 2million tonnes annually
Re: Shrimp Farming by otunbadan(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2016
Mockinbird:

on this GOD's green earth...shrimp farms do exist...in vietinam and china...somewhere they are doing it. no use telling anyone its impossible...dey are selling it for about 4000 per kg...why do u think someone cannot produce it and sell it here in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Shrimp Farming by Mockinbird: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2016
otunbadan:

on this GOD's green earth...shrimp farms do exist...in vietinam and china...somewhere they are doing it. no use telling anyone its impossible...dey are selling it for about 4000 per kg...why do u think someone cannot produce it and sell it here in nigeria?
oh i see..
you think you could do sh!t here just cos sh!t works in viet, thai and america?
you should learn from you dads mistakes.
Re: Shrimp Farming by otunbadan(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mockinbird:

oh i see..

show me your dad, let me tell him you are his mistake
Re: Shrimp Farming by otunbadan(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mockinbird:

oh i see..

abeg oooo...how did my dad enter this equation now,??
Re: Shrimp Farming by chikk(f): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
dejinas:
Thank you.

Hi, please were you able to get the answers you sought? Did you start he shrimp farming eventually?

(1) (Reply)

Training On Castor Oil / Job Vacancy At International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture{iita} / Check Out Photos Of Automated Rice Farming In Calabar Setup By Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.