Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Naija Guys During Recession In Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Guys During Recession In Party (1074 Views)

Naija Guys Wee Nor Kii Person! LOL / See Wat Mad Over U Turn Naija Guys Into / See Naija Guys And Dere Dating Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guys During Recession In Party by Kaptainkoko: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2016
Its funny how guys turn up for occasions this days of recession. They will suit up in ever flowing agbada radiating different colours, with bow tie of cap touching the roof of the house and yielding different types of black wind screen call sunshade even inside the dark colored decorated room as if they are additted to criminology. Buffet !!!!!!!! Eeepaaa!!!!!!!!! Serve yourself? That's when you know that the flowing agbada is not a barrier then you will hear things like " I like my salad to be very hot" but the regular services,? You will only see plates piling up with not traces of anyone eating. When the dance time comes, they will dance to different version of obey music and sunny ade juju in wiz kid and olamide manner. But will never spray the celebrant one shishi but only to beat them in all dance steps. Drinks ? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............some guys have 1000litres stomach size..so u can guess what will happen. Technically, you attribute this to recession,. May Almighty God see us through this times.
Just thinking aloud and laughing alone.
#justthinking#
#personalreasons#
#weekendgist#
Ire o

(1) (Reply)

Slangs We Use And Meanings (inforetweet) / The Power Of Essay Writing / My name is Styl-Plus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.