Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bunmi The Rubbish Mamiwota - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bunmi The Rubbish Mamiwota (376 Views)

See the "Rubbish" Peter of former Psqurare Just Posted on his Instagram! / 8 Killed In Rubbish Dump Landslide / The Rubbish The Nigerians Education System Has Now Become. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bunmi The Rubbish Mamiwota by GloryDuke: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
"I have been told that I have marine spirit aka mamiwota. Which is ironic because I can’t swim. What type of mamiwota is that that can’t swim? A rubbish mamiwota that is.

I have tried to learn how to swim and have had probably about… 50 classes in different London boroughs? I remember when I lived at Ealing, I did swimming lessons.

I think I also did when I lived at Neasdon. I definitely did when I moved to Thamesmead. I think I will just get private tuition now.

This is what happens when I am being taught to swim – the teacher tells me that I have to relax in order to be able to float.

At first, it is difficult to do that so, I cling to the side of the swimming pool for dear life.

The teacher coaxes me and gradually, I start relaxing and with more coaxing, I feel myself relaxing and floating so, I let go of the side of the pool and I am really relaxed and floating.

Then my brain shouts ‘BUNMI! ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU ARE IN DEEP WATER AND YOU CAN’T SWIM! YOU WILL DROWN!’

And of course, I start panicking and start tensing up and start floundering and going under the water and the teacher will quickly leave the other students to come and attend to me before they have a casualty on their hands.

That is what happens. Every. Single. Time!

So, isn’t it strange that I have mamiwota spirit and can’t swim?

How do I know I have mamiwota tinz? Ah ha! B’on se’n bi ni niyen.

That is how we ask persin.

I followed my friend to a church. A popular Naija Penticostal church here in England. Her church was having a visiting minister whose anointing was deliverance. So, I went with her.

So, we were asked to come out for deliverance sha. I went and the man of God laid his hands on me. That was how o, I started feeling one kain one kain.

Before I could say Jack, I was on the floor!"

You will not believe what happened next... http://rednaira.com/bunmi-the-rubbish-mamiwota/

Re: Bunmi The Rubbish Mamiwota by tit(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nice one.
Your mamiwota spirit is a beginer.
You are in level 4 that is why you cannot swim.
In other world, you are a mature woman who is a virgin.
When you start playing with men and theor destiny, you will be invited to meeting in India ocean and you will be swimming like submarine that time.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Obtain International Passport / 11 Safety Tips For Pedestrians / Hello Guys Compliment Of The Season To You All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.