Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Do You Love About Your Fav Nigerian Musician? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Love About Your Fav Nigerian Musician? (285 Views)

Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD / Mention One Nigerian Musician You Think Should Stop Music And Face Farming / Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Love About Your Fav Nigerian Musician? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Our latest addition to the BattaBox family, YP, hit the Lagos streets to find out...

"How well do you know your favourite musician...their song lyrics, their slang...?"

Here's a sneak peak of what the people had to say...

"Who's your favourite artist?" YP asks the people.

"Olamide baddo! I love his slangs."

"Tekno, I like his steps, the way he dances".

"Have you heard Tekno's baby "Pana" I get big cassava?...What does it mean?" YP asks.

"It means prick," one man boldly states.

"He's talking about his something...there was one of his pictures I saw on Instagram, he was wearing a boxer shorts and the thing under it was like...you know?" a young lady blushes.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tARfub8JRuc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Temptation / #hot New Music: Timaya – All My Ladies (prod. By Masterkraft) / Publicize Your Music Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.