Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame (789 Views)

'Trailed': Alex Iwobi Becomes A Nollywood Actor, Features In First Movie / Alex Iwobi Of Arsenal Caught Partying Night Before Arsenal's FA Cup Defeat / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame by confidential(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2016
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger says Alex Iwobi calls for “guide” after the forward scored an own intention in Wednesday’s 2-2 draw with PSG within the Uefa Champions League on Wednesday.
Find out more below......
http://www.smartsweb.com/2016/11/24/wenger-absolves-iwobi-blame/

Re: Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame by confidential(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2016
He is not the first player that has scored an own goal naaa.....
Re: Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame by Nickizoe(f): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
He isn't the first nahh....Say no to Racism!
Re: Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame by DanPel(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bt hw do dey want him to feel. thatx y i lov my club,we always appriciate. #GGMU
Re: Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame by oprajo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
this is pure racism. verratti also scored an own goal but wasn't insulted.#say no to racism.
Re: Wenger Absolves Iwobi Of Blame by mykalls(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SAY THAT WENGER IS TO BLAME FOR THE GOAL. HOW CAN YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY IWOBI, JEKINSON INTO THE 75TH MINUTE WHEN YOU KNOW THEY WERE VERY TIRED. ONLY TO REMOVE HIM IMMEDIATELY HE MADE THE MISTAKE. WENGER'S TACTICAL VISION IS BLURRED. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Goalkeeper Made Last Call To His Wife Before His Death / Oparonozie's Strike Hands Super Falcons Of Nigeria Eight African Title (PHOTOS) / The Creatures That Look Like Humans, God Is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.