Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each (573 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Traveling With 3 Fans To France For Her 34th Birthday / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each by sajubril: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
This year started with a big bang among celebrities and it doesn't look like what's about to end anytime soon as we have the case of Seun all over the internet few weeks after that of Oritse Femi and a bouncer at Quilox.

Oritse Femi has apologized to Shina Peller and he is now back to his usual activities. The double wahala crooner thinks he needs to clear the air by giving back to his fans and have derived a means of doing so. he just announced on his social media page that he would be giving out the sum of N50K each to three of is fans who are able to participate and win his new contest.

Oritse Femi shared the above picture and wrote:

"Guys....Have you seen my new video 'ONGBALARAMI shot by the very talented Clarence Peters.
Send a 30secs video dancing to Ongbalarami. Can you do my dance better than me? Top 3 most liked videos will receive N50k each and get a chance to hang out with me and my energetic dancers for a video shoot ..."

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/after-fight-at-quilox-oritse-femi-set.html

Re: After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each by sajubril: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
cool
Re: After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
eeehn eehn
Re: After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each by Oizarammy(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
bribe kolewerk
Re: After Fight At Quilox, Oritse Femi Set To Give 3 Fans 50K Each by refreshrate: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Don Jazzy gave us 50k just for changing DP last Christmas your own you want us to do wahala for the same amount meanwhile recession don dey o.

Guy keep your money we will wait for Don Jazzy at Christmas

Minister of labor

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Oritshefemi For Flauting Wad Of Dollars On Instagram[pics] / I Wish All My Children Came From One Woman – 9ice / Ini Edo: How I Escaped Death Due To Flight Delay (uyo Church Building Collapse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.