Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Free Wordpress And Vbulletin Boot Camp!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Wordpress And Vbulletin Boot Camp!!! (371 Views)

Are You Expect In Vbulletin Forum Config ? / Xenforo Vs Vbulletin - Which Of These Paid Forum Softwares Is The Better Choice? / Need Who Can Put Flash Banners And Logo In My Vbulletin Forum I'm Ready To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Wordpress And Vbulletin Boot Camp!!! by dvmega: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Want to learn how to use technology for social change? We invite you to apply for this all-expense paid technology boot camp holding in Owerri, Imo State from December 8 – December 10, 2016.

With the support of our incredible partners at Ford Foundation, YTF's PeaceOpoly is accepting applications for a 3-day boot camp, December 8-10, in Nigeria. If you are a peace geek and are passionate about technology for social change, apply here.

http://www.peaceopoly.org/bootcamp/

The application period is open only until November 30th, so don't wait!

Target Audience:
Are you interested in using technology to make a change? Youth for Technology Foundation (YTF) is excited to bring you the PeaceOpoly boot camp. This 3-day intensive software development training boot camp will provide you with relevant and job-ready programming skills.
This is a competitive application process. Selected participants will learn the techniques of designing and implementing a large scale, high impact web development project for social change. The Youth for Technology Foundation staff will deliver the technical training, mentorship and follow up as part of this process.
Program Goals:
Training in advanced web development using software design and CMS tools.
Upon graduation from the boot camp, you will become a YTF technical ambassador (a “PeaceGeek”) making you eligible for paid internships, contractual and full-time positions with YTF should you be interested and as positions are available for employment.
Cost:
There is no cost to attend the boot camp. YTF will cover the cost of your roundtrip transportation to Imo State, accommodation for 3 and meals.
Criteria:
Application is open to Nigerian nationals only.
Applicants must possess at least one year of experience in web development.
Applicants must possess a good command of English Language.
Applicants must have a personal laptop that you will bring with you to the boot camp.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Awesome Email List Building Strategies / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! / I Am Rich, How Youtube Pays Me $24,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.