Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

NTSC To Pal - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / NTSC To Pal (8317 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTSC To Pal by obawinner(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
hi,
I need help as I got a TV from USA, unfortunately it only display black and white.
I was later told I need to get a converter(which I don't know the name) to convert it to pal.
any useful suggestions on how to go about it would be appreciated.
Re: NTSC To Pal by twinskenny(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
obawinner:
hi,
I need help as I got a TV from USA, unfortunately it only display black and white.
I was later told I need to get a converter(which I don't know the name) to convert it to pal.
any useful suggestions on how to go about it would be appreciated.

you might need to get old video reciever with HDMI output
Re: NTSC To Pal by obawinner(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
twinskenny:

you might need to get old video reciever with HDMI output
Thanks for the reply sir, where can I get the video receiver
Re: NTSC To Pal by twinskenny(m): 2:22am On Nov 26, 2016
obawinner:
Thanks for the reply sir, where can I get the video receiver

Alaba international

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sky Net Channels On Apstar 7 At 76E / Nigeria Soon To Crash Satellite Tv Cost / Strong Srt4922a HD Decoder And Dish Plus Lnb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.