Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Join Our Team On The Quest To Football Trading.. #teamwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Team On The Quest To Football Trading.. #teamwork (487 Views)

Football Trading Alert / Good News To Football Lovers / Daily Virtual Football Trading Software For Bet9ja, Betking & Betin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Team On The Quest To Football Trading.. #teamwork by joeshed(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good day, my name is Chinonso. am looking for only 12 serious minded persons to join me on this quest to football bet. I discovered a site that guarantees winning on bet in a space of a month,with their VIP subscription plan we will smile to the bank. its not make rich quick,but consistency matters. to avoid being banned I won't post the site here. if you are interested send a mail providing your phone number to this email address, so I can add you to the WhatsApp group chat
joeshed20@gmail.com

only 12persons... let's do this together. #teamwork

(1) (Reply)

I Have Question About Fiverr / WOW! A Cheap And Beautiful Gift Idea/sourvenir For Christmas / Visa Card Users/ Uba Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.