Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) (79713 Views)

How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? / Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / How Much Is A Paint Rubber Rice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by baybeeboi: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pharaoh9:

Dumbass you don't know anything about the rice, I also watched a video where Kenyan woman dey complain about the rice, maybe na Chinedu import am for them

So who are the importer-exporters that brought it to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Montaque(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nobody has blamed SON who collected bribe to omit their duties. It all boils down to govt
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by potbelly(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
if sold in large scale, it means it is approved by their food agency over there... If such rice is imported to Nigeria, Nigerians have the opportunity to choose or ignore that brand of rice
ipledge10:
well they sell it large scale in china also
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
[size=20pt]This are Examples of the rice

BEWARE MY PEOPLE

LIKE AND SHARE[/size]
some heartless importers will rebag it

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by godspoweriyk: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na recession cosam mek una no vex
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
There is no such thing FG just want to discourage people from buying foreign rice.
My opinion through
sad
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by tjskii(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
I just feel this news was made up to discourage foreign rice consumption and promote local rice, whoever came up with this is brilliant....
P. S
For those that argue that there is video evidence etc,this is 2016 the age of digital manipulation

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Ademolu2002(m): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
I love Chinese they are creative....

We are talking about something detrimental to.people's lives and you are talking about creativity. Is rubber digestive ?
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by millionboi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
eazysally:
I heard my neighbours talking about this rice yesday so is true. Nigerians killing Nigeria since 18 BC to make quick money some idiotas went to china to import these things just to punish his fellow country man....where is the love?
And dnt b surprise it cud b one of our lawmakers.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by millionboi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
There is no such thing FG just want to discourage people from buying foreign rice.
My opinion through
sad
hahaha
China is up to anytin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good for them.

Nigeria has arable lands but the lazy negroes want to import anything and everything.

Driving through Nsukka, there are lots of natural and cheap fruits and vegetables without any iota of concern about GMO. Mr. Biggs and others are busy selling poison as chicken to folks who wont hesistate to blame enemies for the consequent ailments that follow.

Keep shunning local produces and more stories like this are bound to prop up. Why would any sane fellow buy food produces from China? Haven't negroes learn from the qualities of their nonconsumable items that they mean no good?
/
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Ugosample(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
musicwriter:
This one is small......... because there's something bigger coming.

This's why you have to resist GMO foods, cause this is where its all heading to. The biggest threat is not this Chinese rice, but that white people are working on creating seeds that can only be accessible through them. They're buzy as I speak tweaking our seeds out of extinction to be replaced by one genetically manufactured overseas, and therefore, we must buy their seeds before we farm, our future diet would depend on what they want, we cannot even eat unless they want. The ultimate goal is to control the world's food supply.

The future seeds would be induced with chlorine or other chemicals that once you eat the food it would alter the part of the brain that makes you resist external control or ask question. This part of the brain would be seriously damaged in third world countries and I see it clearly coming. That's the only way future slavery would work.

This's no conspiracy theory, Britain already did this successfully to China in the mid 1900's when China refused to submit to colonialism and slavery. It's called the opium war. Britain then resorted to producing and shipping foods induced with cocain and heroin into China, until the Chinese population became a junkie population who did whatever Britain wanted. It was only then that a Chinese king under the influence of hallucinatory susbstances signed away Hong Kong and other teritories to Britain. That's how Britain began colonizing China.

Why am I even talking the opium war? Right here under your nose, Bill Gates and Monsanto are already testing it in north east Nigeria as I speak. This's the real threat and gathering danger.

People.......there's a new form of slavery coming. Be warned!!.

The only way out is that we must take control of our native languages and learn science.

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Samtexjohn1:
A Nigeria lady explained how she fall victim of rubber Rice which China has been producing for at least four years now and it is still in the market.

She said the rice was cooked and left for few days but fail to decompose even after squeezing it with her hands, the rice will rather expand and remain dry. Also said the rice has no smell.

Watch Video by clicking below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNNvaMjITN/

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/rubber-rice-now-in-nigeria-meet-woman.html

If we love ourselves in Nigeria,se better stick to abakaliki ,ofada and basmatti Rice this season.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
baybeeboi:
Okechukwu and Ebuka will finish this country, i am sure if the beast finally comes to earth, Okechukwu and Ebuka will be the ones to import him. What a people.
why are u calling my name nah?
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by ArabMopol(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ademolu2002:

We are talking about something detrimental to.people's lives and you are talking about creativity. Is rubber digestive ?
who told you is not digestible , man go survive in what so ever means he finds himself, the Chinese rice is sustainable for now... so let's manage the one we see
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by sekundosekundo: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
baybeeboi:
Okechukwu and Ebuka will finish this country, i am sure if the beast finally comes to earth, Okechukwu and Ebuka will be the ones to import him. What a people.

Abdulahi and Deji will destroy this country, it is certain if chemicals if mass destruction comes to wharf, Abdulahi and Deji will be the ones to give it clearance. What a people.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by sekundosekundo: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Proffdada:
the rice Chinese people manufactured only for DEMO purposes at food exhibitions but some flat head-chestbeating fraudster will see it as an avenue to import and swindle the innocent angry

And some gworo chewing and tribal mark people will give it clearance in the wharf.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by sekundosekundo: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
@Seun, mynd44, lalastcala, hope you're watching how Igbos are been insulted here.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by baybeeboi: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okeyson4wisdom:
why are u calling my name nah?
grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by baybeeboi: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Abdulahi and Deji will destroy this country, it is certain if chemicals if mass destruction comes to wharf, Abdulahi and Deji will be the ones to give it clearance. What a people.

grin grin grin so its a wazobia conspiracy to decimate the remaining tribes in this country abi?
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by ipledge10(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
potbelly:
if sold in large scale, it means it is approved by their food agency over there... If such rice is imported to Nigeria, Nigerians have the opportunity to choose or ignore that brand of rice
no criminally sold in large scale and under investigation
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by okunega1: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na foreign rice Una dey look 4 Una don see tongue
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by hommespecia: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Here’s How You’ll identify the plastic rice www.nairaland.com/3475439/alert-china-floods-nigerian-market
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by faites(f): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
plaetton:
An excellent example of FAKE NEWS and Mass hysteria.

No one, not a single poster has asked the very very important questions.

What is the name of this Woman ?
Where and on what date this event take place ?
What scientific tests were done on the rice to determine that it was not natural rice ?
Did she report to NAFDAC , Any major media or any government Agency ?

Where is the proof that this video was made in Nigeria ?

Is there a living person that can testify that they have purchased or ingested or discovered what they believed to be FAKE RICE ?

The human digestive system cannot digest plastics and other inorganic substances. This is elementary school science.
But of course, science is our greatest weakness in this country.

Our hospitals would have been filled to brims if people were eating plastic rice, as purported.

Reason folks.
Stop behaving like sheep. undecided

Over sabi. Have you not seen people testifying that they have ate the rice?
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by chidinwachukwu(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Those things in the video are not plastic rice,they are plastic pellets for plastic production,all these people shouting without looking closely should look again,God gave us eyes for a reason

1 Like

Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by JoshuaPleasy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
why I it DAT every China tin na fake ;Dwhy I it DAT every China tin na fake
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by plaetton: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
faites:

Over sabi. Have you not seen people testifying that they have ate the rice?
No, I have not?
Do you have friends or relatives who have eaten the plastic rice?
If yes, did you visit them in the hospital ?
Use common sense.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by plaetton: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
chidinwachukwu:
Those things in the video are not plastic rice,they are plastic pellets for plastic production,all these people shouting without looking closely should look again,God gave us eyes for a reason

Thank you ,jare.
It's a plastic recycling plant, the type that any smart entrepreneur should have in his/ her garage or kitchen.
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by raphy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
china with there fake things be like ....A+B angry angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Samtexjohn1:
A Nigeria lady explained how she fall victim of rubber Rice which China has been producing for at least four years now and it is still in the market.

She said the rice was cooked and left for few days but fail to decompose even after squeezing it with her hands, the rice will rather expand and remain dry. Also said the rice has no smell.

Watch Video by clicking below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNNvaMjITN/

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/rubber-rice-now-in-nigeria-meet-woman.html

Are u kidding us
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by brimoknight(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
How is it possible to eat plastic Rice without noticing even before it gets to the pot?
Even during washing,parboiling.............to the last process of preparing the rice, you would have noticed the diFferences
Re: Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) by babalonimi: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
eazysally:
I heard my neighbours talking about this rice yesday so is true. Nigerians killing Nigeria since 18 BC to make quick money some idiotas went to china to import these things just to punish his fellow country man....where is the love?
Nigeria ll b gud until our skin color s changed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo / She Told You To Eat This Before She Would Agree To Marry You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.