Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is Fabregas On His Way Out? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Fabregas On His Way Out? (640 Views)

Wenger's Resignation: Mourinho, Henry, Fabregas And Others React / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Fabregas On His Way Out? by bossmeek(m): 1:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte demands Oscar and Cesc Fabregas won't leave in January.

Conte additionally hailed the enhancements of Diego Costa.

"It's prattle, I'm not going to send them away," Conte told Gazzetta dello Sport. "They're critical players for Chelsea.

"A guard in January? It's untimely to discuss it, the squad is finished."

Conte was likewise gotten some information about some of his players, including the disclosure of the season Victor Moses.

"I could see his potential from the main days of the mid year preparing camp. Moses has essential qualities: strategy, physical quality, the capacity to cover seventy meters of the pitch.

"I think that its mind blowing that somebody like him has been thought little of.

"Pedro? He has characteristics of outright perfection. He's ideal for the 3-4-3.

"With respect to Diego Costa, Diego is one of the best strikers on the planet. For us it's not simply essential that he's a goalscorer, but rather that he works for the group.

"The movement in his conduct is on account of his application. He understood he needed to develop as far as his disposition.

"Eden Hazard? Eden's ability is undeniably, he's a world class player and an incredible chap. He has an amazing development for his age.

"He's as of now constructed a family and he's lone 25."

Source: http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2016/11/is-fabregas-on-his-way-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me, Or Does It Look Like A Cesc Scene? / Manchester City: Iheanacho To Earn 33.6million Per Week / Top Ten Hated Football Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.