Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash (1833 Views)

Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher / A School Bus Without Back Window Spotted On The Road, Pupils Pose In Style / FUTO Students Declares 7 Days Praying And Fasting Against Wicked School Admins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Isaacfortune200(m): 3:10am On Nov 25, 2016
A school bus driver has been arrested and charged with five counts of vehicular homicide, reckless endangerment and reckless driving after he crashed into a tree with 35 children on board, killing five.

The incident happened on Monday at Chattanooga Tennessee, United States and authorities are trying to unravel the cause and motive behind the accident, which they called, ‘every professional’s worst nightmare.’

The driver of the bus, Johnthony Walker, 24, was said to have repeatedly asked the pupils, ‘ Are you all ready to die?’ before swerving off the road into a tree, killing five and injuring 31 others.

A CBS News report said that 23 pupils were taken to area hospitals, and 12 were still there as of Tuesday evening, with six in critical condition.

“Many of them were scared or too dazed to talk to us,” Dr. Darvey Koller of the Children’s Hospital at Erlanger said at a news conference.

Jasmine Mateen, a mother who lost her six-year-old daughter in the crash, told CBS News that her “daughter said right before the bus flipped that he was speeding around the curve and asked them ‘Are y’all ready to die?’”

She also said she had complained about Walker’s behaviour many times since August, but nothing had been done to redress her grievances.

1 Like

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Baawaa(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Is that the picture of the bus driver,satanic agent no dispute

2 Likes

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 25, 2016
One more has just died; 6 deaths. RIP. I hope the rest survive and I wish them a speedy recovery in the injuries they sustained.

The horror that all those kids must've felt. Their parents sent them to school in the morning, not knowing they would never return. RIP.

As for this man, I hope they sentence him to life with no possibility of parole.

2 Likes

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by DIKEnaWAR: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2016
It has to be a black!

Let the bashing start...

Until you have been outside the shores of this country, especially America and see how useless so many blacks are. Failing in the midst of so many opportunities, you too will be tempted to become racist.

I am not denying the existence of racism.

2 Likes

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Saheed9: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2016
he looks razz for a school driver. I think he should go for psychiatric evaluation, cuz I'm sure those wards did nothing to warrant this horror .

1 Like

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Something is involved

1 Like

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Oliviaxx(f): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2016
he must have been under the influence of something....

3 Likes

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by abbeyty(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2016
crack head driver

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
It has to be a black!

Let the bashing start...

Until you have been outside the shores of this country, especially America and see how useless so many blacks are. Failing in the midst of so many opportunities, you too will be tempted to become racist.

On the contrary I never thought it would be a black. Black's hardly do homicides or serial killings.

This is just an exceptional case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by valicious1(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2016
T
Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by valicious1(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
It has to be a black!

Let the bashing start...

Hey take this

2 Likes

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by AbelPraize1(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2016
This is wat happens when u think u av escaped from the witches and wizard in ur home town and u run to the city but unfortunately they also came in search of you and found u in the bus driving some children.
Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Isaacfortune200:
A school bus driver has been arrested and charged with five counts of vehicular homicide, reckless endangerment and reckless driving after he crashed into a tree with 35 children on board, killing five.

The incident happened on Monday at Chattanooga Tennessee, United States and authorities are trying to unravel the cause and motive behind the accident, which they called, ‘every professional’s worst nightmare.’

The driver of the bus, Johnthony Walker, 24, was said to have repeatedly asked the pupils, ‘ Are you all ready to die?’ before swerving off the road into a tree, killing five and injuring 31 others.

A CBS News report said that 23 pupils were taken to area hospitals, and 12 were still there as of Tuesday evening, with six in critical condition.

“Many of them were scared or too dazed to talk to us,” Dr. Darvey Koller of the Children’s Hospital at Erlanger said at a news conference.

Jasmine Mateen, a mother who lost her six-year-old daughter in the crash, told CBS News that her “daughter said right before the bus flipped that he was speeding around the curve and asked them ‘Are y’all ready to die?’”

She also said she had complained about Walker’s behaviour many times since August, but nothing had been done to redress her grievances.
he's derailing psychologically i guess, he needs help
Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by benswagtt(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2016
end time driver!
Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Jafar1: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2016
habaaa

Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by kingDELE(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
It has to be a black!

Let the bashing start...

should i say black is an error

I have never been to any white man country. But i have pple leaving there. Gosh, they do complain of black misbehaviour their.
Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Rex123(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
It has to be a black!

Let the bashing start...

True, but those useless blacks shouldn't be used to judge an entire race!!!
Re: Are You All Ready To Die?’- Wicked School Bus Driver Asks Pupils Before Crash by Jakasibo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
But Who gave this driver Osogbo weed naaa

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Mathematics Problem / Uniosun Ukraine Trained Medical Students In Trouble / 6 New Riddles To Confuse Your Brain (crazy Riddle).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.