Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Sarah Palin's New Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sarah Palin's New Book (796 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) / Nelson Mandela’s New Book To Be Launched In 20 Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Palin's New Book by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
American Times Online is offering you a free copy of Going Rogue An American Life by Sarah Palin.

Courtesy of Newsmax.
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/sarahbook2/?PROMO_CODE=8FFD-1

Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by semid4lyfe(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
Foolish woman! I wonder what she has to say. She needs to go back to school, get a proper education before writing a book.
Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2009
What would a quiter write about? grin
Its a shame a so-called superpower could allow such a loser take active role in partisan politics and turn her to a strong political voice.
I will get a copy of her book, it would be something to read when I am in the toilet and the shit isnt coming out rapidly.a
Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by maedan(f): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
She's following a trend, I guess. Get the fame, then write a book. Everybody does it. Some before the fame, though. Those are the true talents, lol.
Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by dominique(f): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
heard the book is over 500 pages shocked what the heck is all that going to be about? how to be a quitter
there's another version written by some spoof  called Going Rouge.
Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2009
Well,thank goodness Palin found it easier to write a book than confusing Africa with a country.But I'm not surprised;
after all,according to Wole Soyinka,they dont teach geography to secondary school kids in the US.(LOL).So beyond
the fifty states,Alaska,Puerto Rico(and these days Iraq and Afghanistan) one may smile benevolently to an American
for confusing Africa with a country.Or for thinking that Nigeria and Algeria are one and the same country.

So we must continue to give Palin credit;let the devil take his due.She's found it easier to write a bestseller(I'm sure it
will be;this coming,as it were, from a former VP candidate) than naming one supreme court judgment she disagrees with.
Or naming one newspaper she reads everyday.I think with this last she should be in good company.After all, our estemmed
ersthwile president,Olusegun Obasanjo,GCFR,GCON etc etc. never read any Nigerian newspaper.Palin must have found
a capable role model in him.

The world is truly wonderful!
Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by rhymz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hahahahaha, that's why I love Amerikka, any nutjob can just wake up one day and write her apple pie and it would be a best seller esp if she's a hockey mum that thinks the whole of Africa is a country and that Russia is a stone' throw from Alaska,U can view Russia sitting on a hill in Alaska,she finks(lol),i don dey add my own sugar.
But Seriously,wetin that woman wan gist for her new book,this was a woman who could not answer any question 4rm the moderator during the VP debate btw her and Joe Biden,during an interview she was asked abt what she reads,even the newspaper she reads, she couldn't answer,she was a big 4ck to the republicans,she was one of the reasons they lost the election plus her family wahala abeg make that woman go sit down jor,Numbskull like that wan write wetin me i go sit down read,she will ve to pay me to read her book or i go take am clean yansh if i come across her book.
Re: Sarah Palin's New Book by rhymz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hahahahaha, that's why I love Amerikka, any nutjob can just wake up one day and write abt her apple pie and it would be a best seller esp if she's a hockey mum that thinks the whole of Africa is a country and that Russia is a stone' throw from Alaska,U can view Russia sitting on a hill in Alaska,she finks(lol),i don dey add my own sugar.
But Seriously,wetin that woman wan gist for her new book,this was a woman who could not answer any question 4rm the moderator during the VP debate btw her and Joe Biden,during an interview she was asked abt what she reads,even the newspaper she reads, she couldn't answer,she was a big 4ck up to the republicans,she was one of the reasons they lost the election plus her family wahala abeg make that woman go sit down jor,Numbskull like that wan write wetin me i go sit down read,she will ve to pay me to read her book or i go take am clean yansh if i come across her book.

(1) (Reply)

Articlesbase Gave Me $75 For 360 Words / The Emotion Bookclub:be An Online Member. / A Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.