Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Which Of These Punishments Did You Hate Most Andwhich Do You Prefer? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Punishments Did You Hate Most Andwhich Do You Prefer? (787 Views)

Which Social Media Slang(s) Do You Hate Most? / Which Subject You Hate Most For School / Which Of These Do You Hate Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Punishments Did You Hate Most Andwhich Do You Prefer? by youngsahito(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Let’s try to bring this back to when we are in still in school.Most of these punishment are not preferable, but some are still.To be sincere, I personally hate punishmentNumber 3,but punishmentNumber 1is stillpreferable.What about you?Drop your comment

Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Hate Most Andwhich Do You Prefer? by ufuosman(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2016
I hate any tin punishment.
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Hate Most Andwhich Do You Prefer? by Edwinmason(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2016
i hate all of them...but avoiding them was impossible
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Hate Most Andwhich Do You Prefer? by SurestG(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2016
grin I hate all forms of punishment

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Update On Facebook / We Now Have Super Pack Pure Water / Breaking News! Rodents Association Of Nigeria Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.