Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* (3572 Views)

SHOCKING VIDEO: See Video Of Dead Bodies Without Head And Private Part Found In / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) / Mike The Headless Chicken Who Lived For 8 Months Without Head:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by iblog: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2016
During the Christmas preparation, shocking video was sent to A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-b-l-o-g, this warning video has been released; this club girl went for outing to dance on friday, and she gave a phone to a friend to snap her. and she didn't look at the picture, when she went home she discovered that the guy at his back doesn't have head. and if you look very well in the video you will see the guy with jean and shoe without head and the funny part of it is that non of the club participant discovered that their is some one like this inside the club.

Don't Ignore this Share this To Everylove one

WATCH ViDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEeT2T1Lrk

1 Share

Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by zico530(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Abi dem don use am for money medicine
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by Rrabbit: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Choiiiiiiii

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by casttlebarbz(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2016
I can only smh for this post
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by xendra: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2016
but it seems like d guy bent his head down na!

dis story is scary
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by nwaanambra1(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
xendra:
but it seems like d guy bent his head down na!

dis story is scary

there is no way he can bend his head to the level that the back of his head wount be seen while his shoulders are straight!

if he is to bend his head to the level that the back of the head cant be seen, then his shoulders will bend also!

i have accessed this pic and to the best of my understanding, its not a photoshop. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by stefanweeks: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2016
call the girl here or

i dont believe it
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by xendra: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
nwaanambra1:

there is no way he can bend his head to the level that the back of his head wount be seen while his shoulders are straight!

if he is to bend his head to the level that the back of the head cant be seen, then his shoulders will bend also!

i have accessed this pic and to the best of my understanding, its not a photoshop. undecided
I accessed the pic too o. but d story is too scary i just didnt want to accept. embarassed a pastor also told us a story about his clubing days and the night he stoped, almost like this. in his case they had heads but wasnt human's. scariest sh!t ever.
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by Sanuzi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
iblog:
During the Christmas preparation, shocking video was sent to A-d-s-4-n-a-i-r-a-b-l-o-g, this warning video has been released; this club girl went for outing to dance on friday, and she gave a phone to a friend to snap her. and she didn't look at the picture, when she went home she discovered that the guy at his back doesn't have head. and if you look very well in the video you will see the guy with jean and shoe without head and the funny part of it is that non of the club participant discovered that their is some one like this inside the club.

Don't Ignore this Share this To Everylove one

WATCH ViDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JEeT2T1Lrk

call the girl here or

i dont believe it
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by nwaanambra1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
xendra:
I accessed the pic too o. but d story is too scary i just didnt want to accept. embarassed a pastor also told us a story about his clubing days and the night he stoped, almost like this. in his case they had heads but wasnt human's. scariest sh!t ever.

the thing be as e get!

Maybe a sabi-sabi Nairalander can explain it better to us. undecided
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by drey076(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by Wasky101: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
There is obviously an explanation for this, no way a headless man can walk around. Now been the typical Africans that we are let the religious superstition begin. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by dotman4real007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
olodumare ooooo!!! That one na ghost oooo!!! I believe he was used for rituals and his time is not up. What a ghost is now doing in a club is what i dont understand. Girls be carefull ooooo!!!
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by newdawn2017(f): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2016
This world is very deep o! 2 physical human he has a head, but 2 one day sees in spirit no head. I believe did pic spirit can be captured on camera wit HD, see reality ghost hunters documentaries.
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by Tajudeen40(m): 2:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Need a strong charms 4 protectn against cutlas bulet an knives 08187572392 tast 2 comf' b4 u pay
Re: Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* by ArabMopol(m): 5:56am On Nov 26, 2016
is nothing new.... I have met countless headless people, this thing is not unusual, it will even be better we should be dealing with headless people than people with big heads but has nothing meaningful inside it... Eg buhari has head but his head is as useless as my grandma's dry butt

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Their Car Were Interrupted By Robbers Who Chased Them Out / New Ways Facebook Hacker Are Using Now To Hack Facebook Account / Missing Ondo Director Found Dead, Body Parts Missing(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.