Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Sell Bitcoin To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Bitcoin To Me (622 Views)

How To Transfer Bitcoin To Bank Account In Nigeria / 5 Trusted Exchange Websites To Buy And Sell Bitcoin In Nigeria. [2018 List] / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Bitcoin To Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Please somebody should please help me. I heard of Bitcoin some month ago I have been trying to get some but I have been scammed several times pimaxchange.com also scammed me.
Please if you have please sell 500 naira worth of Bitcoin for me I will pay you with recharge card please in the name of God
contact me on Facebook @ ayodejiibrahim99Please somebody should please help me. I heard of Bitcoin some month ago I have been trying to get some but I have been scammed several times pimaxchange.com also scammed me.
Please if you have please sell 500 naira worth of Bitcoin for me I will pay you with recharge card please in the name of God
contact me on Facebook @ ayodejiibrahim99
Please somebody should please help me. I heard of Bitcoin some month ago I have been trying to get some but I have been scammed several times pimaxchange.com also scammed me.
contact me on Facebook @ ayodejiibrahim99
Re: Sell Bitcoin To Me by natty1004(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2016
i will sell 2 u.send ur bitcoin address and d 500 mtn card to paulmat2005@gmail.com and then notify me on 08096533497 dat u have sent it and i will transfer it immediately.
Re: Sell Bitcoin To Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: Sell Bitcoin To Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
grin grin
You are a scammer get out foolish human being ole scammer
Re: Sell Bitcoin To Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ibrahim1088:

You are a scammer get out foolish human being ole scammer

wtf...
wetin i do you?
wetin i buy from you wey i no pay?
who are you pls?

egbamio grin grin grin

we know ur type pls... petty thief tongue tongue

@tabazz, you get customer o
Re: Sell Bitcoin To Me by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

wtf...
wetin i do you?
wetin i buy from you wey i no pay?
who are you pls?

egbamio grin grin grin

we know ur type pls... petty thief tongue tongue

@tabazz, you get customer o
You dey craze u and pimaxchange.com go and repent from scamming hell fire is real
Re: Sell Bitcoin To Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2016
natty1004:
i will sell 2 u.send ur bitcoin address and d 500 mtn card to paulmat2005@gmail.com and then notify me on 08096533497 dat u have sent it and i will transfer it immediately.
u are cursed hell u shall go scammer

(1) (Reply)

Design A Professional Logo For Your Business At Just N500 / Contd: 10 Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room - Esther Bliss Blog / Bitcoin For Sale!! So Cheap!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.