Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 (1596 Views)

Michael Jackson Is Still Alive – He Staged His ‘death’ – (from Ballerforum) / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / What Do U Think Of Michael Jackson? Check Out D Female Version Of Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by busybody20: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2009
Initially i had my doubts, but for some strange reasons, When Derek Acorah contacted his spirit, i was in tears  cry   cry  i could feel his presence just watching the tv. . . . .i cant explain it!

Micheal Jackson I love you!  kiss   kiss
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by donjon: 2:19am On Nov 07, 2009
Sorry
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]~Hmm! Interesting!! I saw the ad on telly. . I thought it was all BS & made no effort to record/watch it. . .

~Might give it a go. . I'm a wee bit skeptical tho. . that David Acorah along w/ the other British Psychics on telly never did warm to me like John Edward. . .[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by Vacora(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2009
I saw it half way and had to turn it off to watch Eastbound and Down. It was a load of utter crap.
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by mohawkchic(f): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]~Ah! grin I'd much rather go watch "This Is It" @ Cinema's . . anyone watched it yet?[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by chic2pimp(m): 1:07am On Nov 08, 2009
WHAT A LOAD OF POPPYCOCKS. USELESS PRESENTER, USELESS PROGRAMME. SPIRIT KO GHOST NI
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by mohawkchic(f): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2009
[size=13pt]~Oh Lawdy! I like how you all say "This Ko That Ni". . . grin[/size]
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by chic2pimp(m): 1:19am On Nov 08, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Oh Lawdy! I like how you all say "This Ko That Ni". . . grin[/size]
No mind us jare. Na so dem tish us grin grin cheesy
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by SeanT21(f): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2009
SEARCH FOR HIS SPIRIT?? lipsrsealed

Sounds interesting but my tears might stop me from watching it
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by PaulRobert: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2009
Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe and Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior of HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International) www.hpiparanormal.net were the ghosthunters on Michael Jackson: In Search of His Spirit that obtained the EVP. Paul said: "Is there anyone here?" The EVP sounded like a small boy's voice and it said "Michael".
Re: Michael Jackson: The Search for his spirit & The Live Séance On Sky1 by mohawkchic(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]~That wud Freak me out! Never was one to sit thro Paranormal haunted series on LivingTV. . .[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Were You Invited For GUS 9 Screening? Lets Meet Here / Tonto Dike, Ini Edo Star In New Movie, Playing Safe. / 30 Days In Atlanta. (how Do You Think The Part 2 Would Be)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.