Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,136 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists (12742 Views)

Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by fkdmods: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chienex24:

there you go again and who told you I am not in support of forensic science and advanced technology? even in those countries, don't u here of things like free masons, & illuminati? if you are an atheist fine but know that things like jazz exist.
and mind you if you understood my post very well, I never said traditional medicine or herbalists is God almighty. I am a Christian and I believe you can pray before going for operations and they will be successful....

Then you need to read the initial post I responded to. If you don't agree with his post, why are you making comments in suport of it. Plus, which yeye prayer? Na prayer Germany, England, America, de take solve crime? Why Nigerians de think like this na?
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by davibid: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Nigeria which way grin

Babalawos to play cid and fbi's? grin

Desperate times call for desperate measures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by sirfee(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
They must be joking,this same herbalists are the chief priest of rituals.Imagine telling a drunkard to manage a bar
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by shurlar50(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
This made me remember one of those Odunlade Adekola's police and theif movies cheesy
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by sekundosekundo: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hillzy:
Wat a win win game for herbalists in ogun state, police wat to partner wit herbalists to fight kidnapper n ritualist? Herbalists dat is partnering wit same kidnapper n ritualist?

It's like a goat going to a Lion for help.
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by papaT5(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
So they can no longer rely on dia guns? wetin-u-carry ppl
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by Angrymode: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
martineverest:
stone age? Low-self esteem everywhere

Police PRO or Apprentice Babalawo spotted grin
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
unclezuma:

A TV Series influence is strong with this one.

grin grin grin grin
schooled and lived in Russia for 8 years, I sure know wat am taking abt.
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by shumuel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
dangotesmummy:
na Yoruba power point be THAT abi Na Yoruba forensic science ? grin grin

Kikiki Lol grin all na evidence wink
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by dangotesmummy: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin
shumuel:

Kikiki Lol grin all na evidence wink
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by martineverest(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Angrymode:

Police PRO or Apprentice Babalawo spotted grin
abeg,enter toilet
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by dam4wummy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
lyterydim:

Oga police go Sidon those guys are not gonna help you

Ogun state is the head quarter of witches and wizard in Africa .

Those body parts are sold to politicians,
You are brave but hope you are ready to reighn because
The gonna come after you.

Mean while nigeria just got it self another service men

Name :anti charm squad

Afi anti charm squad naa
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by francotunsco: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Police and herbalist. What a synergy!
Re: Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists by OkoAnike(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Hillzy:
Wat a win win game for herbalists in ogun state, police wat to partner wit herbalists to fight kidnapper n ritualist? Herbalists dat is partnering wit same kidnapper n ritualist? If I be herbalist for dis town n highest bidder go win so dat I go just enter retirement after dis whole saga

God bless ur reasoning Op, the herbalist is the only reason why most kidnappers exist (except those that kidnap for ransom) because they are their market source and it's unfortunately the they are also the ritualist... Nigeria police are turning out to be something else, but don't blame them the police are also the herbalist customer... What a game on nigeria people, God bless our country nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos : Nigerian Customs Impounds Goods Worth N1 Million, Arrest 18 Suspects / Pictures Of Mutilated Titi Arowolo- Horror! / Customs Intercepts Ammunition, Marijuana In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.