Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? (3316 Views)

NYSC Corp Member Kneels To Propose To A Female Soldier Deployed To The Camp / Please Will This Be Accepted In The Camp? / My First Day In The Camp (documents You Really Need For Registration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? by Austema(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Actually I think somthing is going wrong in this Country, Because I can not see any reason why you must open a fresh bank account at the Camp, one that pains me most is about a corper who told us that she even had an Account with U.B.A yet she has to create another U.B.A Account, how did you see it
Re: Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? by Chriswazo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Austema:
Actually I think somthing is going wrong in this Country, Because I can not see any reason why you must open a fresh bank account at the Camp, one that pains me most is about a corper who told us that she even had an Account with U.B.A yet she has to create another U.B.A Account, how did you see it

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? by Sirfrederick(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Probably the bank gives them a share

Make 37k with a 7.4k investment now.
Contact me via my signature
Re: Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? by SC31(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Austema:
this is not even possible
Re: Why Do You Need To Open A Fresh Bank Account At The Camp? by SHOPPERS(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Don't open a new bank account in camp. A new one will still be opened for you in your PPA. Banks used per PPA are different. NYSC claims they want you to open an account with NYSC as the referral or something so that they can easily resolve any issue you might have as per allawee. Though I really don't fall for that but we all had to open a new bank account (Zenith then) the first day we got to our PPA. The camp one is just cajoling.

(1) (Reply)

13 NYSC Uniform Transformation You Must See.!! / NYSC LOAN SCHEME -youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme / July Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.