Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter (6649 Views)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / 2face Idibia, Wife Annie And Their Kids In Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
watch the video in the link below

https://youtu.be/4I9SOelcNxY
Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by Laveda(f): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Link keh

Post pictures or gerrarahia

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
that was rude tho. try watching the video first. em not the insultive type. buh my silence doesn't mean ......#respect

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by crazymommy(f): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
So is it now a crime in Africa for a married woman to swim??and what do u mean by nude??is she supposed to wear jeans and hoodie and enter the swimming pool??

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by Joe171(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
What is the apostrophe doing on the "Wife's"?
Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by Urukpe: 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
This guy na wah for u oh, u must be from Ibadan, na Agbada dem they wear take swim be4?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by Nuel25846(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hediot...just made me come here for nothing.
Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by MidasTouche01(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
So is it now a crime in Africa for a married woman to swim??and what do u mean by nude??is she supposed to wear jeans and hoodie and enter the swimming pool??

U took the word right outta my mouth o...

Some people just no get sense nowadays.. undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Wife's ,ANNIE Goes Nude While Swimming With Her Daughter by blizzcelebTv: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2016
cc.shutdownbrown24..................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Wads Of Dollars And Says Her Empire Is Loading / My 10 Years Challenge Look # / Watch Leaked Gay Sex Tape: Actor Godwin Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.