Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Whats The Use Of Java Language??.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Whats The Use Of Java Language??.. (1086 Views)

Types Of Java Programming Language / Urgent Need Of Java Developers / Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Use Of Java Language??.. by redon12(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
have been hearing java here and java there
so I embarked on studying the language through some ebooks from some computer gurus abroad
I tried searching the uses through Google but they are not making it they real use of they language...

I know that many nairalanders here use have so I need you to show me what its used for
so that my interest in the language will heighten I got about 2 PDF's of the language with 4000 pages ??..
Re: Whats The Use Of Java Language??.. by talk2hb1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
redon12:
have been hearing java here and java there
so I embarked on studying the language through some ebooks from some computer gurus abroad
I tried searching the uses through Google but they are not making it they real use of they language...

I know that many nairalanders here use have so I need you to show me what its used for
so that my interest in the language will heighten I got about 2 PDF's of the language with 4000 pages ??..
I guess with 60% assurance you are using Android phone, and 90% assurance you might have encounter Android device or people around you are using it. All those applications that make those Android extra ordinary were being developed with Java!
Re: Whats The Use Of Java Language??.. by kudaisi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
What's the use of every other programming language ?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried The New Sublime-text 3 Beta version? / In-app Purchase: How Accepted Is It In Nigeria? / Learn How To Create The Terminator Vision Using Hololens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.