Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Weeknd Starboy Album Out. Download Link - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Weeknd Starboy Album Out. Download Link (7620 Views)

Check Out 2018 Wizkid Starboy Album STR / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd / The Weeknd - Starboy (album Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weeknd Starboy Album Out. Download Link by liam93: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Weeknd – Starboy Album (Zip Download)

After he drops some singles earlier, The Weeknd Dropped his First Studio album, “Starboy.”At some point tonight, The Weeknd release two new singles, “Party Monster” and “I Feel It Coming,” off his upcoming album, Starboy. As shown on the song’s cover artwork, “I Feel It Coming” will feature Daft Punk, the robotic duo that also contributed to the titular single, released in September. There’s still no sign of either song, and fans might have to stick it out until the midnight hour, around the time when The Weeknd usually finds his groove. Before the bout of new music, though, he has awoken early to share the full tracklist for Starboy, with features included. In addition to Daft Punk, there are three more features, each of them highly intriguing. Lana Del Ray guests on “Stargirl Interlude,” Kendrick Lamar onthe subsequent track — “Sidewalks,” and Future on “All I Know.”Arriving after Beauty Behind the Madness’ “Prisoner” as well as “Low Life,” which appeared on Future’s EVOL, it’s presumed that two of the above collaborations will be killer. The one Kendrick Lamar is the wild card. Ditching the Drake feature for something more “conscious,” “Sidewalks” just might turn out to be the album’s best track. But first, “Party Monster” and “I Feel It Coming.”The Weeknd Starboy Album (Zip Download)
Starboy (Ft. Daft Punk)
Party Monster
False Alarm
Reminder
Rockin’
Secrets
True Colors
Stargirl Interlude (Ft.Lana Del Rey)
Sidewalks (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)
The Weeknd – Six Feet Under
Love to Lay
A Lonely Night
Attention
Ordinary Life
Nothing Without You
All I Know (Ft.Future)
Die For You
I Feel It Coming (Ft. Daft Punk) MP3

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kennis Music-is This The End? / MUSIC : Migos Ft. Nicki Minaj & Cardi B – Motorsport / Download [video] Iyanya – Flavour (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.