Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ask Me About Solar Power For Your Property 24hours Power Supply - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ask Me About Solar Power For Your Property 24hours Power Supply (570 Views)

Everything About Solar Materials / Mini Flat For Let With 24hours Power Supply. / Solar Power Energy Company In Nigeria..we Provide Unterrupted 24hours Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me About Solar Power For Your Property 24hours Power Supply by Communicator: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Our company has installed over 50 solar power projects in Nigeria and a big major one in Accra Ghnana.

We have installed solar power energy for both homes and businesses. our installations cut across all the states in Nigeria.
Majority of our engineers are trained in US and we deliver clean solar power installations with best of inverter brand, MPPT charge controllers, and rugged batteries that can last for 6years.
Solar power system is cost-effective and its noise free, its not movable and this makes it last for 25years to 30years.

With solar panels on your roof, all you need is free sunshine on your panels to get your battery charged.
SOLAR POWER will help you save over 50% of what you are spending on fossil fuel everyday.

LET US KNOW HWEN YOU WANT YOUR SOLAR POWER INSTALLED

CALL 07033467551

@atlanticwastepw
sam@atlanticwastepower.com

Re: Ask Me About Solar Power For Your Property 24hours Power Supply by psucc(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
For a business centre with 5 computers, 2 copiers, fans and 6 lighting points, what will be the total cost.
Re: Ask Me About Solar Power For Your Property 24hours Power Supply by Communicator: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
psucc:
For a business centre with 5 computers, 2 copiers, fans and 6 lighting points, what will be the total cost.

please send me the capacity of all whats you have mentioned. i mean the watt of each.

what we do is calculate the loads and provide the exact system that will carry the load base on our calculation.
my email is sam@atlanticwastepower.com

or 07033467551
Re: Ask Me About Solar Power For Your Property 24hours Power Supply by chris81964(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2016
psucc:
Send Sam an email with the hours you want to to run your business center daily. The manufacturer of the 5 computers, two copiers, the type and number of fans. The big ox fans waste electricity like a car with leaky petrol lines.
His email address is sam@atlanticwastepower.com

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station For Urgent Sale @ Ogun State / For Sale In SURULERE - Uncompleted Bungalow In Aguda. With Pics / Looking For Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 07062764235

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.