Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,470 members, 7,770,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:06 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (295777 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2017
when is batch B collecting?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lorddominic(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hello guys...I'm yet to collect my device (Batch A)... Must I wait for d sms before claiming my prize?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lorddominic(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
dammyloye:
I was not given my device.....cos the sim is not receiving network, I was told till further notice.
the thing pain me ehn......anyone with this issue let me know so we won't be left out

Plz wat's d address of d location for d device collection...and wat are d required documents for d pick up
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by itiswellandwell: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
sholey4love:
Any new about Npower device collection?

Goodday Bro, Hope you are good. Bro please, i will like to discuss something with you. Please can you send me a mail here. ''kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com'' incase you wont want to leave you email here.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jaggabban: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
I want to join Lagos what'sApp group, pls any link?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by itiswellandwell: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
sholey4love:

Bro, can you please drop your mail. Cant send a PM here. Kindly drop your mail or send me a mail here bro ''kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com''
Got something to disccuss with you. Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by itiswellandwell: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
sholey4love:

Bro, i need to speak with you please. I beg you in the name of God. Are you the owner of this mail.. su***.fa***@gmail.com?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 1:11am On Aug 31, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Bro, can you please drop your mail. Cant send a PM here. Kindly drop your mail or send me a mail here bro ''kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com''
Got something to disccuss with you. Thanks

Here is my mail.

Sholey4love777@gmail.com
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
I just received an alert from null. Could it be Npower?

After cross checking the message properly I saw Npower before the null. Thanks although nobody responded. Una just dey chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by prettyamebo: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Has anyone on the island gotten his/her device? If yes, where's the collection centre?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gbengarock: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2017
can I get the device without bvn slip cos I don't have it
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Donbraye(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Anyone wit link to Lagos mainland whatsapp npower group
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
gbengarock:
can I get the device without bvn slip cos I don't have it

go to ur bank and tell them to print for u, is free cos you need to present d slip to them before getting ur device
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Moshopuma(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2017
pls hse where is national orientation agency office in ikorodu? tanx
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by lawlan234: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello guys,
Where do dey post n agro volunteers in lagos
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Marcelinho(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please has any one collected Npower Brain Pad (Speedstar), if yes where did you collect it, cos am yet to get mine and the text message is not forth coming.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Welcomme: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Guys, can I use my statement of result during the verification?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by nickishire: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcelinho:
Please has any one collected Npower Brain Pad (Speedstar), if yes where did you collect it, cos am yet to get mine and the text message is not forth coming.

I selected Speedstar too and i am yet to get a message. I went to MTN Opebi last week and the lady in charge said the device is not ready. I also called Speedstar distributor and i was told that its MTn delaying the device because the device has been delivered to MTN.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Marcelinho(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
My brother thanks for the response, at least I have small hope now. I was so confused about the whole issue and silent.
nickishire:

I selected Speedstar too and i am yet to get a message. I went to MTN Opebi last week and the lady in charge said the device is not ready. I also called Speedstar distributor and i was told that its MTn delaying the device because the device has been delivered to MTN.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michphenomena(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Any news about kosofe local gov or any person 4rm the local gov, should kindly quote me because am total lost about this Npower of a thing.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls I just discovered the videos, audios and textbooks on my Npower app are not responding. I can't view them.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by philipjonesjosh: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
https:///send?phone=2348159917174
Join DAT whatsap group for npower Ikorodu
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by henrynkem(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2017
JGreg:

can you please also add me up here 08036035223 Oshodi isolo

please add my number too to the group.
07031981039 oshodi/isolo.

I'm a serving Corps member, batch b stream 2 2016. will certainly pass out first week in January latest....
but I don't have my Nysc discharge certificate yet.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Esyb: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hi, Pls I am a 2017 N-agro candidate in Surulere LGA. I want to confirm if verification has started and when the deadline is. thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by OLUSOTE01: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Npower have start payment just received mine

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by HollaTranzact: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
HELP!!!!! I got a text in July 2017 that I'm among the 2016 npower waiting list. I then went for my PV today @ ilorinwest LGA Kwara state but my name isn't on the list. I made a complaint to the officials there but they seems to have no idea of what I'm talking about. I have checked my name on the website with my BVN but no record found. Please I need urgent attention to know what next step to take.

Thanks .....
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by neejah1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls Oga Autobay I couldn't find my name on the list even after confirming my local govt of residence on the website with my bvn, pls what do I do?The officials are not attending to people with this issue saying that our names are not on the list. Please what do I do?
Thank you
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by naftos(f): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
The learning material in My tecno droipad 10D is not responding and also the video is not opening, the response I have when trying to open the learning material is, No PDF material available for this unit and the video, this video cannot be played, pls I need a solution

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by naftos(f): 2:43am On Dec 20, 2017
saintmark88:

Pls dnt disappear like the others, we need to share info about happenings and D way to go

Have u been to d LG, are u aware of any whatsapp group for Npower mushin??
hello, pls reply if u get this
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by shady2royce(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2017
Hello Oga Autobay, I believe there's a WhatsApp grp for ds trend. Pls add me (07036692161) to the grp pls
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by habayommy: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
naftos:
The learning material in My tecno droipad 10D is not responding and
also the video is not opening, the response I
have when trying to open the learning material is, No PDF material
available for this unit and the video, this video
cannot be played, pls I need a solution
I am experiencing the same issue too

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply)

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.