Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297676 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by estlex(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
adecares:
I rep kosofe and I still can't login talk less of thinking about deployment.

My dear, we are on the same track...
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:

Guys we all have twitter accts ryt??, y dnt we all collectively bombard them with tweets...... Probably they would respond to us

I tink dis method is OK. Using social media to generate trend will call dere attention to our probs
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
I want to believe npvn.npower.gov.ng are working tirelessly to satisfy us. Let just cool down.

How much did they pay you
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Fellow Lagosians, complaining here on nairaland would not help us, the complaints of those who have not been able to log in here has almost gotten to 200....y dnt we channel this complaints to the right place and complain about the Lagos situation and their continued silence and let them know tht we didn't get the SMS and we can't log in.

Let's bombard the Npower twitter handle with our complaints atleast mayb they would respond to one person.

I would also advice we bombard D twitter handle of Laolu Akande to express our complaint. Laolu Akande is the SSA to the vice president on media, I think...............

If we all agree, I'll get their twitter handles so Tht we call all send the tweets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:
Fellow Lagosians, complaining here on nairaland would not help us, the complaints of those who have not been able to log in here has almost gotten to 200....y dnt we channel this complaints to the right place and complain about the Lagos situation and their continued silence and let them know tht we didn't get the SMS and we can't log in.

Let's bombard the Npower twitter handle with our complaints atleast mayb they would respond to one person.

I would also advice we bombard D twitter handle of Laolu Akande to express our complaint. Laolu Akande is the SSA to the vice president on media, I think...............

If we all agree, I'll get their twitter handles so Tht we call all send the tweets

Nice one. Am leading
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:

I agree

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by rhektor(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:

I have done this several times and days it has not been productive, this people actually know what they are doing. Even the chat on the npvn portal I have used it to no avail. Npower is just trying our patience. What is so difficult in making sure that before posting the the names of the selected applicants why not make sure the portal for registration is ready? If they want it to be in piecemeal then let it be however, I have found out that in Nigeria the easiest thing is always the most difficult thing to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2016
rhektor:

I have done this several times and days it has not been productive, this people actually know what they are doing. Even the chat on the npvn portal I have used it to no avail. Npower is just trying our patience. What is so difficult in making sure that before posting the the names of the selected applicants why not make sure the portal for registration is ready? If they want it to be in piecemeal then let it be however, I have found out that in Nigeria the easiest thing is always the most difficult thing to do

Well said
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2016
rhektor:

I have done the same thing too.... Buh m suggesting tht we all do it collectively.... We might be able to get a response
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Why don't we all just visit our local government areas to know what's going on there, I'm visiting Amuwo Odofin LGA first thing tomorrow morning to know what's happening there
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by rhektor(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:

I have done the same thing too.... Buh m suggesting tht we all do it collectively.... We might be able to get a response

Well you might be right anyway
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oketoyinboshola(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2016
AutosBay:

How much did they pay you
What do you mean?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2016
oketoyinboshola:
What do you mean?
You said they are working tirelessly nah

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Jaiyekay(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Please has anyone in Ikeja been able to login ??
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by castel428: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
I support the twitter move, I have already started doing that please follow me up, tweet and retweet. As for visiting the LGAs i dnt think it makes any sense, until we can log in and update our details, because npvn is the sole medium of communication. Lets start we the tweets first

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
@npower_ng this D twitter handle for Npower pls let's all go n complain the more the complaints bout this Lagos issue, the better our chances of been heard

@akandeoj This is d man who calls the shots, this is the handle of the SSA to d vice president on media and publicity. Mr Laolu Akande. Let him hear our voices.

Let's not treat this issue with kids glove. Let's all just go n lay our complaints, I have laid mine.

If u view this thread regardless of weda u have logged in or not, Pls lend ur support by tweeting the Lagos issue to those handles, let's force a response from them.

We can do this.... Yes we can!!!!!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:
@npower_ng this D twitter handle for Npower pls let's all go n complain the more the complaints bout this Lagos issue, the better our chances of been heard

@akandeoj This is d man who calls the shots, this is the handle of the SSA to d vice president on media and publicity. Mr Laolu Akande. Let him hear our voices.

Let's not treat this issue with kids glove. Let's all just go n lay our complaints, I have laid mine.

If u view this thread regardless of weda u have logged in or not, Pls lend ur support by tweeting the Lagos issue to those handles, let's force a response from them.

I'm in
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
AutosBay:

I'm in

Good Pls do d needful
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by castel428: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
saintmark88:

Nice move man, i feel you. I am aready on it
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
castel428:

Nice move man, i feel you. I am aready on it

Perfect move I'm even bumping this thread for more exposure
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by donejossy87(f): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
I've been to Alimosho LG they said they've nt gotten any info abt the n-power
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
donejossy87:
I've been to Alimosho LG they said they've nt gotten any info abt the n-power

I will be at Amuwo Odofin LGA tomorrow morning to view situations
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by castel428: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am not seeing you guyz tweet on @npower_ng. Please we should bombard them with tweets, I purposely opened twitter account yesterday for it
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
You have got 12800 views don't worry your head much they obviously have a backend they are aware.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
castel428:
I am not seeing you guyz tweet on @npower_ng. Please we should bombard them with tweets, I purposely opened twitter account yesterday for it

I have sent both @akandeoj and npower_ng tweets about four or five tweets.............. Just do urs.... We would keep encouraging odas to go ahead ND tweet
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Let's keep up the tweet. I rep Surulere LGA
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by cuteme88(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Obas101:

Chat me up on whatsapp 08062522014.. So long as you've been shortlisted you can log in.. I had difficulty logging as well b4

Chei! which kind wahala be this May God see me thruuuu. i'm not on whatsapp oooooh except bb. How we go take chat upsad
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
I realise one has to get an official sms or email from npower before proceeding, I think they are trying to eliminate fraudsters, God just spoke to me, if you got shortlisted fine, but exercise patience for the text
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by falansa: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
AutosBay:
I realise one has to get an official sms or email from npower before proceeding, I think they are trying to eliminate fraudsters, God just spoke to me, if you got shortlisted fine, but exercise patience for the text
You got it wrong... U don't need to get official sms or email. My immediate brother choose in osun state has been able to login, update his account details as well as watching all those video tutorials now without any sms or email from any npower.

U are right as well, we need to exercise patience but what's d essence, when almost all state have been able to login except Lagos State?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by loistee: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Adebhayor:
I rep AJEROMI-IFELODUN.

Has any from the above named LGA gone to the council to check if the screening has actually started?

Your prompt response will be appreciated.

Thanks all.

I haven't o incase u go pls keep me updated
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by harixdajewel(f): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
I i rep Alimosho... i'v tried my best to access d site and its nt going....geting frustrated ...any news abt verification exercise
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by fashgoldie(f): 4:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
please,any information for the people selected for Alimosho LG N-power health?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.