Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Errand Superstar: I Still Run Errands For My Parents – Usain Bolt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Errand Superstar: I Still Run Errands For My Parents – Usain Bolt (664 Views)

Grammys: “Burna Boy Steadily Ascending As A Globally-loved Superstar” / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Errand Superstar: I Still Run Errands For My Parents – Usain Bolt by Azeemokoya: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Legendary Jamaican sprinter, Usain Bolt said his dream to play for Manchester United is every much alive.

The world record runner also revealed that he still run errands for his parents.

The sprinter added that he lives his normal life and still walk around the streets of Jamaica alone.

The Olympic record breaker was speaking with Coach Magazine yesterday, where he noted that Jamaican people have been so great to him.

He said, “It has always been a dream of mine to play for Manchester United, and it still is a dream...

Read more at: http://www.jalupon.com/i-still-run-errands-for-my-parents-usain-bolt/

Re: The Errand Superstar: I Still Run Errands For My Parents – Usain Bolt by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
There is notin wrong with it... Its just love and respect

1 Like

Re: The Errand Superstar: I Still Run Errands For My Parents – Usain Bolt by Azeemokoya: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Humble guy
Re: The Errand Superstar: I Still Run Errands For My Parents – Usain Bolt by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
Before No be run be ur occupation? Abeg Bolt free us we get plenty things wey dey worry us for Naija wey we neve talk finish. Shebi u don win all d medals finish for olympics?

(1) (Reply)

Maryorkun Excite As He Met Cobhams Asuquo For The First Time(photo,video) / Celebrity Gist || May D’s Girlfriend Is Extremely In Love With Him (see Photos) / Meet The Big Brother Naija Housemates 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.