Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

HELP OOO, Who Can Help Me With The Date Of This Incident? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HELP OOO, Who Can Help Me With The Date Of This Incident? (548 Views)

Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / Know The Date And Time Of Our Next WC Qualifiers Game / Can Barcelona Survive In The Champions League After This Incident? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP OOO, Who Can Help Me With The Date Of This Incident? by TEE099(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hello NLs,

There's this incident I've known for a long time but I'm yet to be able to know when exactly it happened.

The incident when Okocha dribbled defenders and waited long and still didn't score. Westerhof was the coach then.

Okocha eventually scored the goal, that was in Nigeria.

Note, this is not the incidence with Oliver Kahn, that was in the Bundesliga, I've even watched the video of that several times.

If you know the incident I'm talking about, kindly help me with The Team Nigeria Was Playing Against, The Year It Happened And The Type Of Match That Was Being Played [i.e. Friendly Or World Cup Or Something]

I trust NLs will remember the incident! I'm Waiting ooooo!

Thanks To Everyone IN ADVANCE!
Re: HELP OOO, Who Can Help Me With The Date Of This Incident? by Toyin001: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Hah! Aren't There Football Pros Around That Can Help With This... I'm Also Interested In Knowing This Incident Too Oh shocked shocked
Re: HELP OOO, Who Can Help Me With The Date Of This Incident? by YhungPablo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
let me wait for elders to arrive.
Re: HELP OOO, Who Can Help Me With The Date Of This Incident? by Toyin001: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
YhungPablo:
let me wait for elders to arrive.
Nawa oh, this is a serious issue! THIS MOUNTAIN MUST BE LEVELLED!!!

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Coach, Sunday Oliseh Predicts Chelsea To Win Premier League / Why Michael Carrick Is Manchester United’s Best Player This Season / Victor Obinna Looking For A Club Less Than One Year After Joining Darmstadt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.