Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win (1441 Views)

Poco Lee Vs Lil Smart , Who Is The Best Dancer / Poco Lee VS Lil Smart, Who Has The Best Dance Skill / PHOTOS!!!Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Lil Kesh – Who Best Rocked The Blonde Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by olanshile2016(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016

Headies is just around the corner and the anticipation is getting high with different artistes competiting for several awards in different categories. One of the biggest category with a lot of bragging right is the covetous “Best Rap Album“.

This year we have four rap albums from four rappers that would be competing for the award. Olamide’s “Eyan Mayweather”, Lil Kesh’s “YAGI”, Falz’s “Stories That Touch” and iLLBliss’ “Powerful”.

Olamide’s “Eyan Mayweather” was released in November 2015 with several hit songs from album like “Eyan Mayweather”, “Don’t Stop”, “Melo Melo”, “Bobo”, “Sold Out”, “Lagos Boys” and “Where The Man”.

Lil Kesh’s “YAGI” released early ths year, 2016 was a success been his debut album he didn’t do too badly. He had a lot of hit tracks from the album which are still very much trending like “Semilore”, “Cause Trouble”, “Is It Because I Love You”, ‘Efejoku”, “Ibile”, “Life Of A Star”, “Problem Child” and “For You”.

Falz who happens to be the highest nominated artiste for this years Headies has been exception this year with hits back to back and his platnum selling album “Stories That Touch”. 2016 has been Falz’s year and he made very good use it. His album was definitely one of the best album released in 2015/2016. It has hit songs like “Soldier”, “Celebrity Girlfriend”, “Ello Bae”, “Clap”, “Soft Work”, “Karashika” and “Chardonnay Music”.

It’s really going to be a tough decision for the judges because each of these three albums are fantastically good and have good ratings and reviews from music critiques and pundits. The fact that this particular category is a non-voting category the judges would need to really get it right by doing a lot of research and analyses before they make the decision.

This is going to be the first time Lil Kesh would be going head to head with his mentor, Olamide in an award.

❖ Do you think Lil Kesh can pull it off from his Boss Olamide or would Falz snatch the award from the YBNL rappers?

❖ Who do you think would win the award for ‘Best Rap Album’ Olamide, Falz, Lil Kesh or illbless?

http://fliptunez.com/2016/11/25/headies-2016-olamide-vs-illbliss-vs-falz-vs-lil-kesh-who-do-you-thnk-will-win-the-best-rap-album-predict-and-win-5000/
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by olanshile2016(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
CC LALASTICLALA
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by opethom(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
olamide
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by crazymommy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
well most of them are now singers except that ill bliss but olamide or falz will win the award
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by 45feelings: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
I see good Nigerian singers...
Not rappers. grin grin
So headies will fvk up usually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Only rapper i see there is Illbliss but he's not popular so Falz will go home with the award

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lil kesh is not a rapper, he only makes noise. d main contenders 4 me is falz and olamide. bt i will give it 2 falz d badh guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by integritylady(f): 4:14am On Nov 26, 2016
anybody
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by pojophilius(m): 4:23am On Nov 26, 2016
Headies poo........lil kesh is not just a rapper.also making rap award lists.,fhorny!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by olanshile2016(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Lil kesh is a rapper o guys
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by MackBrooklyn: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Only Ilbliss still dey rap wella among those 4 but the _shit is, he is not so popular. Either Olamide or Falz go carry the award but the probability that Olamide go win am is higher than all of 'em cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by Zellie: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2016
I'd love falz to win, not because he's better than the rest ( his lines are like nursery rhymes ) but because i like him smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
skarlett:
Only rapper i see there is Illbliss but he's not popular so Falz will go home with the award

Olamide (when he's serious) raps better than Illbliss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by carammel(f): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Falz though,I wonder what he sings.
Lilkesh? mtcheeew.
Anyways all na part of hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by olanshile2016(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Baddo all the way
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by Babham(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
olanshile2016:
CC LALASTICLALA
falz the bahd guy
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
carammel:
Falz though,I wonder what he sings.

Lilkesh? mtcheeew.

Anyways all na part of hustle.

Sweetheart grin
Re: Headies 2016! Olamide Vs Illbliss Vs Falz Vs Lil Kesh – Who Do You Thnk Will Win by omgismholly(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
let d best man win#olamide tho #mycrush smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Francis Odega Biography And Profile / He Just Started Sweating - Cossy Orjiakor Recounts Her Ordeal With A Stranger / See The Impressive Body On This Female DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.