Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed (12490 Views)

Vacancies For Technical Operators in a Multinational FMCG Company / BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / 20 Technical Operators Are Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by effty(m): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2016
No invite oh
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Wishing u guys success in ur interview today. Plss kindly get back to us about d nature of d interview, which company they are recruiting forr and the possibility of calling another batch for interview. Once again wish u success.

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by shalom4eva(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls those that got invite, when did you apply and pls give us more info abt d interview nd coy they are recruiting for
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2016
any news from those who av gone for the interview?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Busbar(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
temmybaba:
any news from those who av gone for the interview?
Are u nt among?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
diagrammatic reason 10 questions in 10 to 15 minutes after dat simple and smart interview base on ur industrial exposure/CV
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
I cudnt make it to d interview...i no dey around.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by shalom4eva(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mackin:
diagrammatic reason 10 questions in 10 to 15 minutes after dat simple and smart interview base on ur industrial exposure/CV
Oh! Dts nice, pls wat company are they recruiting for
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by fashoo2010(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
First batch did there test and interview today, second batch will be doing theirs tomorrow and third batch win be doing theirs next tomorrow.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
I av my own interview that was initially slated for today reschedule for tomorrow....pls wat should I expect?....what r d questions like? I need speedy reply pls
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
the interview was short, smart and direct based on ur experience, a short logic reasoning test was conducted 10-15 questions. a form was given along side to fill. dnt know the coy there are recruiting for... bůh i tell you the interview was ok.. kudos to thier time management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
so dey didn't talk abt money n wen d job role is going to commence
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
push ur no abeg @ Ernestblack
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seriously I like dia time management skills, simple and coincise. I think it's a bottling coy best assumption should be Coca-Cola.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by gbeseun(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=Adehorze post=51487020]Seriously I like dia time management skills, simple and coincise. I think it's a bottling coy best assumption should be Coca-Cola. [/quote
Its guinness contract work.did you ask how much dey will be paying
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Adehorze(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
I didn't ask dat Wen I don't know my fate. I just don't want to run faster than my shadow.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by abadazibto: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Pls are they still going to call more people cos I applied and haven't heard anything back from them?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
salary was discussed with mě
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
ernestblack, are u saying the salary negotiation was discussed wit u?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
the company is not disclosed. but the way & the look of things it should be bottling company just guessing
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
@adehurze was salary discussed with u during the cos of the interview?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
@markin yea. wat abt u? was there a discussion like that with u?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
he only asked about my salary expectation and I gav him range
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ernestblack, did u hav bottling experience?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
ok bro lets be expectant , and trust God. just guessing the coy might be either promassidor,guinness or Coca-cola. any of the three
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by monabass: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Adehorze:
Seriously I like dia time management skills, simple and coincise. I think it's a bottling coy best assumption should be Coca-Cola.
Yeah, I was shocked when the guy said we were done with the interview.
I thought he was joking
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Ernestblack(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
i dont hav bottling experience, just mechanical experience...
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
OK

1 Like

Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by Mackin: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
the main interview is wen u meet der client
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
dey asked me to come tomoro for own test n interview cox I was unable to make it there today..12pm..anybody called for d second batch?
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by temmybaba(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
I think its promasidor dey r actually recruiting for cox if u go tru thr website...d only FMCG coy s promasidor.
Re: Technical Operators With ND Or HND Needed by shalom4eva(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abeg those that went today any additional info from wat d guy dt did there's yesterday said? Mine is tmrw. From cme wch bus did u board next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Graduates With 2.2 And Below And How They Made It. / 5 Ways Job Seekers Outsmart Employers / Urgent Teaching Vacancy 4 Abuja Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.