Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs (6951 Views)

World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video / Glo 4g Lte Is Bae / I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by damilareoye: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
yahoofak:
order online from jumia
Yeah, have tried that but they don't have "pay on delivery" clause to Ilorin.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by trixx93(f): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2016
olaboyeh:
I currently use hot 3 lte o.. Got mine for 39900.. Its so dope.. Especially the 13mp camera.. The fone is pretty cool for the price.. 4g nd 2gb ram and the fact that its snapdragon octa core

Please how is your battery life... Mine discharges very fast. I dnt know if the ba3 is faulty.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by trixx93(f): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Micheezy7:
Got mine 2day grin

Please how is your battery life. Mine discharges very fast. I dnt know if the battery is faulty
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
trixx93:

Please how is your battery life. Mine discharges very fast. I dnt know if the battery is faulty
. Maybe you didn't charge it well at first.... CU's mine last for the whole day with music on standby
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by olaboyeh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
trixx93:

Please how is your battery life... Mine discharges very fast. I dnt know if the ba3 is faulty.
Mine is working well.. Battery life is aiite
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by olaboyeh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
sureteeboy:
Pls bro, is the resolution 720p or 1080p?
720×1080

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by dominzy(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2016
trixx93:

d day u bot it, did u charge if with NEPA till it full 100%?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by monastik(m): 12:09am On Dec 08, 2016
dominzy:
This is hottest phone right now in Nigeria and it is only found at the cheapest price on JUMIA Black Friday.

You can check other site and compare with Jumia price and see for yourself.

QUICK SPEC. on INFINIX HOT 3 LTE
Normal price - 51k
Black Friday discounted price- 37k

5.5 inch screen
2gb Ram, 16gb Rom
1.4 ghz Octa-core 64bit qualcommm snapdragon processor
Camera back 13mp front 5mp
3000mAh
4G enabled
and so much more....

what are you waiting for... call or whatsapp 08100418355 to maks your orders now.
you have till mid night before it goes back to its normal price.

NOT too cheap anywere
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by dominzy(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2016
damilareoye:
Yeah, have tried that but they don't have "pay on delivery" clause to Ilorin.
u have no choice than to pay online if u rely need it
Re: Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs by dominzy(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2016
monastik:

NOT too cheap anywere
how do u min?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Discussion Thread / Purchase Airtel1gb For Just #300 (unlimited Social Bundle) / Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.