Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

The Vow Chapter 1 Episode 3 (the True Events That Inspired The Movie) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Vow Chapter 1 Episode 3 (the True Events That Inspired The Movie) (429 Views)

SEX & FASTING – EPISODE 3(the Fight Of Conscience ) / The Vow - The True Events That Inspired The Movie / An Addict In Ghana- ( Story Based On True Events ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Vow Chapter 1 Episode 3 (the True Events That Inspired The Movie) by Olayiwola20: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2016
I made the two-hour trip to Albuquerque to pick her up at the airport. In those pre-9/11 days there were no restrictions on who could go through the security checkpoints at airports, so I was able to meet her at the gate.
I spotted her the second she emerged from the jet way. I had seen her picture, so I knew who to look for, but I think I could have picked her out of the crowd even If I hadn’t known what she looked like. I felt we had so much in common and had such a wonderful friendship already. Even though I already knew she was very attractive, when I finally saw her in the flesh I could hardly believe how beautiful she was. After all those hours on the phone, I finally had a real live Person to match with that amazing voice.
Once we finally didn’t have to worry about an astronomical phone bill we talked almost nonstop all weekend. That first evening we talked about everything: our childhoods, our families, our jobs, our love of sports, our friends, and our incredible long-distance friendship. But more than anything else we talked about our faith. I already knew she was much more mature in her faith than I was, but I soon discovered that she didn’t feel like she was superior to me. Instead she encouraged me to get to know God better and to follow him completely. She was so confident in who she was and in who God is.
After many hours we both stopped to catch our breath at the same time. In the silence, Krickitt glanced out the window. I saw astonishment on her face as she pointed at something outside. I turned to look and discovered that the sun had already risen. We had talked all night without realizing it.
The next day Krickitt attended the Cowboys’ double header, and both games were one-run losses. That evening, after the games, we talked again. I wasn’t in an especially happy mood after the results of the days’ games, and I got even more depressed while I told Krickitt about my mother, who was going through a serious illness. Yet for some reason I opened up to Krickitt in a way I never had with anyone else. l was amazed that she understood me and sympathized with me in a way I’d never felt before, and I knew then that this was something special. She wanted to know about my fears and challenges, and I wanted to discover the same about her.

Continue reading here---. http://www.shadowstories.ml/2016/11/the-vow-chapter-1-episode-3-true-events.html

(1) (Reply)

Broken Heart / Ugly Without / Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.